Normal Topic Washington (Read 1535 times)
Varmint
Ex Member

Washington
10/31/05 at 02:20:01
Quote Print Post  
I could not make Saturday's fish in thanks to some lowlife breaking into my truck for the second time this year.  Punched in the door cylinder while I was at work, sometime around 8am, in a busy parking lot. Nobody saw a thing.
Anyway, got out Sunday and managed a limit. Also got a spawned out King, about 15 pounds. Not much fight left in it.
I recently put a LMS331C on the bow. Still playing around with different transducer set ups but wow!, color really makes reading the bottom easy!

IP Logged

Chris B
Ex Member

Re: Washington
Reply #1 - 10/31/05 at 02:26:48
Quote Print Post  
I missed the fish-in but was out today also.  I fished for maybe 3 hours, only got 1 dink.  Good catch Varmint

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 10/31/05 at 02:31:22
Quote Print Post  
Sorry to hear bout the theft Pat....Right there at work? Man.........I have been hearing scuttlebutt that since they closed the flying "J" truckstop at Hwy 18 that alot of transient workers have been hitting businesses along the Pac Hwy area since they cannot pick up there loader jobs.

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 10/31/05 at 03:12:10
Quote Print Post  
Sorry to hear about that Pat. Whats the world coming to? Couldn't make fishin either because I was at Banks on Thursday & Friday and had too many chores to do before frost bite event.
Russ

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo