Normal Topic Reports (Read 2992 times)
Rich
Ex Member

Reports
10/24/05 at 15:11:30
Quote Print Post  
Are you kidding me?  Sat. beautiful weather.  And nobody fishing?  My boat was in the shop but if I would have had it that would have been one of the days that I would have considered being out till dark.

Come on guys tell it like it is.

Was anyone out?

Rich

IP Logged

Varmint
Ex Member

Re: Reports
Reply #1 - 10/24/05 at 17:55:50
Quote Print Post  
Ok, I went to Washington on Friday. No wind, way to calm. Rising pressure, blue sky and no wind ruined the bite. Saw fish in as little as 17 feet on the camera. Graphed fish as deep as 45 feet. One smallie was so sluggish I hit him with the camera lens.
Water was about 58 deg.
Nice boat ride...

IP Logged

Chris B
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 10/24/05 at 17:59:39
Quote Print Post  
I tryed Tanwax.  Very different fishing then our fish-in during the spawn  Tongue.  I caught 3 dinks, all shallow.  Alot of other boats fishing too.

IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 10/24/05 at 19:30:04
Quote Print Post  
Tried Washington Sunday, got wet!  I managed 1 Sm around 2 lbs, my nephew missed another.  Did manage to catch a few nice perch off of Groat Point.  Thanks Russ.

There was a tournament on the lake not sure who or what is was.

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 10/24/05 at 19:58:53
Quote Print Post  
It was the Hawg Hunter Tourney.
Russ

IP Logged

CANNOT CLOSE THE DEAL
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 10/24/05 at 22:29:54
Quote Print Post  

Went to Black Lake on Sunday for about 4 hours got wet. But I did catch about 10 largemouth and 2 small mouth ranging from about 1lbs. to 3lbs. Caught all my fish on spinnerbaits and 5 in. senko's. Only caught fish on one side of the lake. The other side was covered with some green crap and did not even get one bite on that side. I don't know what it was but my boat had a scum line that looked like it was painted on. It was some nasty sh*t.

Daryl

IP Logged

bill44
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 10/25/05 at 02:25:05
Quote Print Post  
I was on Lake Sammamish on Sat.  It was between 65-70 good day to be on the lake.

I went out with Greg Grant and we got 3 nice smallies.

Fished in 30-35 feet of water and we got them on drop shots.

I was very tempted to fish the docks but we ran out of time.

I may try that later this week if the weather holds.

IP Logged

Chris B
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 10/25/05 at 02:30:15
Quote Print Post  
Quote:
The other side was covered with some green crap and did not even get one bite on that side. I don't know what it was but my boat had a scum line that looked like it was painted on. It was some nasty sh*t.

Daryl

Same thing was going on at Tanwax.  It sure was nasty also. 

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #8 - 10/26/05 at 03:59:04
Quote Print Post  
Keri and I hit Sammamish on Saturday.  We saw Bill and Grant there too.  We fished 3'-40' and managed one keeper off a dock on a crankbait.   Undecided  Tried for both largies and smallies.

Oh well, great day to be out though.  Boat traffic was down, wind non-existent, and the temp perfect.  I can't complain!

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 10/26/05 at 14:46:52
Quote Print Post  
Glenn,  that is what I am talking about.  Even if you don't catch fish it looked like it was just one of those days that it is great to be on the water.  Not real hot, not a bunch of traffic,  just s-m-o-o-t-h sailing and for almost November.

Now I plan to do the fish-in this Sat. and you can see what the weather is supposed to be like.  Y-U-U-C-C-K

Oh well, hope to see you there.

Rich

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo