Normal Topic Chelan Weights (Read 1346 times)
Carlos
Ex Member

Chelan Weights
08/24/05 at 16:26:49
Quote Print Post  
Well with a few days before the Chelan Tourney I'm starting the poll for what the winning weight will be. I've never fished it, (besides the guided trip last weekend Grin, just kidding) and haven't heard much from the club about it. Here's my blind guess....

18 pounds 7oz

IP Logged

Chad S.
Ex Member

Re: Chelan Weights
Reply #1 - 08/24/05 at 19:48:53
Quote Print Post  
30lbs easy. this lake isnt like banks. whoever goes deep, and gets away from the dinkfest will be amazed with whats in this lake.....

IP Logged

pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 08/24/05 at 22:27:37
Quote Print Post  
I believe someone will definitely figure them out better than the rest of the group, but I'm not as optimistic someone is going to bring in 30lbs since very few people have a lot of experience fishing Chelan.    I will say it will take 26lbs with only a few people really striking paydirt and figuring out the pattern.

Here's the way I see it:

1st   26lbs or so
2nd  20 lbs
3rd   19 lbs
4th   11  lbs
5th-through the rest of the field   10lbs or less

IP Logged

Chris B
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 08/25/05 at 02:56:56
Quote Print Post  
I hope someone figures it out, cause the weights could get HUGE.  Who knows whats lurking down there.  I know Mike and I saw nothing  Tongue.  Its a pretty lake though, boat traffic is nothing compared to WA and Sam.  Have fun !

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo