Normal Topic Backseat for Chelan Tourney? (Read 1738 times)
dgarrett
Ex Member

Backseat for Chelan Tourney?
08/19/05 at 00:56:47
Quote Print Post  
Hello all,

I think I'd like to give Chelan a go next weekend at the tourney. I know it's short notice, but if anyone has a backseat available for this tourney or knows of someone who does, let me know.

Many Thanks,
Danny

IP Logged

dgarrett
Ex Member

Re: Backseat for Chelan Tourney?
Reply #1 - 08/22/05 at 08:55:51
Quote Print Post  
I was fortunate enough to find a partner. It pays 2 know Bob. Looking forward to it. Hope to see you all there.

Tight Lines,
Danny

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #2 - 08/23/05 at 15:46:29
Quote Print Post  
Danny,
  Glad to see you found a ride.  Good luck!!!!  Go get that Angler of the year trophy, from the backseat of a boat!!!!!!!  That would ROCK!!!!!!!  Sounds like "PAYS TO KNOW" stepped up for you!

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

dgarrett
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 08/24/05 at 04:17:15
Quote Print Post  
Thanks Ron,

It's a long shot. I wasn't going to go because I will be fishing the NW Bass Challenge Tourney on Banks the same weekend you guys are fishing Tri-Cities for the 4th points tourney. But, Bob told me you get to throw one tourney out, so I figured, why not? I may just get lucky again and strike gold. The season has been good to me so far. That said, there are a few people (Lyle Shocked, Rob  8), and Mike  Cry) that I expect will continue to kick butt. It's going to be fun trying! I love the competition.

Tight Lines,
Danny

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo