Normal Topic Mason County Lakes (Read 1822 times)
Kermitisking
Ex Member

Mason County Lakes
07/29/05 at 21:54:30
Quote Print Post  
I just found this site for the first time.  Looks it might be my new home...LOL  I have a cabin out by Vaughn Bay, WA that we visit several times a year. I'm wondering if any members fish the bass lakes in the surrounding area(long, spencer, mason, Kitsap, Isabella, others)? I'll be up there mid August and was hoping to get some basic info with any potential patterns I can expect for that time of the year. Ok to e-mail me directly if you need to.

IP Logged

Chris B
Ex Member

Re: Mason County Lakes
Reply #1 - 07/29/05 at 23:54:36
Quote Print Post  
Never fished any of them, but I'd like to.  Fishing and Hunting news magazines from years back said Mason Lake was HOTT!  I'd like to know too how those lakes are.

IP Logged

Terry
WBC Member

Reply #2 - 07/30/05 at 01:36:47
Quote Print Post  
Whatever you do, don't go to Spencer Lake. Grin

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

REDCHAMP
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 08/01/05 at 00:19:55
Quote Print Post  
Mason is good early and late. Lots of boating activity.  Isabella is very clear so fish it early and late also.
Spencer used to  be one of my favorites until someone from this club posted in CAPITOL LETTERS that it was on fire for all the world to read. Next trip at daybreak showed a dozen truck/trailers already there and stayed that way for a while. Small lake with 25 bass boats ain't no fun. Ain't been back since. Be carefull how you advertized your spots. It'll come around again after the newness wears off and the pressure dies down.
Mark

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 08/01/05 at 05:59:44
Quote Print Post  
Spencer Lake is doing fine  Grin

IP Logged

Kermitisking
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 08/01/05 at 21:04:03
Quote Print Post  
Thanks guys.  I really appreciate the info.  I will give a report when I go.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo