Normal Topic Have you'll seen.......... (Read 1562 times)
BassingWoman
Ex Member

Have you'll seen..........
06/23/05 at 00:42:10
Quote Print Post  
this website called "Staminainc.com" for its build your own lures parts and componantes? I just got their catalog and they have a a lot of things to make c/b's, jigs, soft plastics, all of it.

IP Logged

Chris B
Ex Member

Re: Have you'll seen..........
Reply #1 - 06/23/05 at 01:33:45
Quote Print Post  
The prices are nothing to get excited about.  No name brand plasics for the same price as Yamamoto's (the grubs).  Would be kinda cool to build your own baits, but I wouldn't want to spend 50% of the time building lures, and 50% trying them on the water.  I want to fish 100% of the time  Tongue

Chris

IP Logged

BassingWoman
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 06/23/05 at 02:29:06
Quote Print Post  
I have an unpained c/b body and wonder what paints do I use on this thing? I have never done this before so I have no idea. Its a plastic body. Thank you for the help....

IP Logged

grubber
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 06/23/05 at 04:29:23
Quote Print Post  
i'd paint the american flag on it  8)

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 06/23/05 at 05:02:05
Quote Print Post  
Ask a fabric store what the best would be. Make sure you lighty sand the bodies before painting them though. I have a catalog with crankbait bodies already painted, but they don't have hooks. You can get like 25 for $40. Not a bad deal, and they had good colors. I think it was Lurecraft or something. I'll have to look it up. They had all the stuff to make all kinds of other baits too.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo