Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Jack & Jill (Read 24980 times)
RussBaker
Ex Member

Jack & Jill
06/20/05 at 20:34:13
Quote Print Post  
Hey Larry,

Any ideas on the number of people this year are going to Roosevelt for the Jack & Jill?
Russ

IP Logged

Varmint
Ex Member

Re: Jack & Jill
Reply #1 - 06/20/05 at 23:29:53
Quote Print Post  
Pat and Mary will be there.... and Sasha

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #2 - 06/21/05 at 01:17:39
Quote Print Post  
And Ron and Shanne, but no dog. Grin

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 06/21/05 at 03:14:34
Quote Print Post  
As of right now I would venture to say around 10-12 boats.......great for a J&J tourney!

IP Logged

StuK
WBC Member

Lund Boats

Reply #4 - 06/21/05 at 06:19:27
Quote Print Post  
Samantha and I will be there.

We were able to borrow a boat -  just gotta figure out how to haul it over there. It's Chuck's Lund (bless him) and I am trying to decide if I should try to pull it over with my little 4-cyl '92 Ford Ranger since it's not a really heavy boat.

The truck doesn't have much power and I'm afraid that it'll burn up on the big hills in the heat at the end of July. But then, I'm not going to get much for it when I eventually get rid of it, anyway.

Considered putting a hitch on the back of the minivan, but I don't really want to spend the 300+ with installation and wiring at Tork Lift ( I got an estimate), as I am hoping to be buying a real truck in the fall.

Anyone know if you can rent a truck without going broke, and where?

Thanks,
Stu

LUND - The Ultimate Fishing Experience

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 06/21/05 at 13:31:19
Quote Print Post  
Ever thought of just buying the hitch and installing it yourself? I could wire it for you. It's simple. Plus I can do it with the cheap single pigtail. I'm sure Chuck's boat just requires the straight 4 plug.

GI Joe's and Walmart has the hitches. They are probably just under $100. It's still $100 though and it ay be cheaper to rent a truck for 2 days if you can find it. There has to be someone with a truck you could borrow.

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 06/21/05 at 13:57:56
Quote Print Post  
Pat,

I think that dog ought to find the fish for you, make it earn its keep on that boat.

It looks as though we will have a good Jack & Jill. I finally found a sitter for my kid after 6 months of trying to line one up so my wife and I can fish this event. Its hard when you don't have family here and can't fish with your significant other, girlfriend, etc.

Looking forward to some great fishing .
Russ

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 06/21/05 at 14:54:22
Quote Print Post  
Rich, Dottie, Cocoa and Chiquita will be there.  Are we staying at Banks? CPR?

Rich

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 06/21/05 at 15:48:42
Quote Print Post  
Rich,

Are you bringing a monkey?
RB

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 06/21/05 at 15:50:08
Quote Print Post  
Coulee Playland...yes...told Hal we will have 5-6 couples camping and 5-6 in Motels.....and for Stu.......
Most rental trucks will not be able to use for towing without heavy collision damage waivers and require higher deposites and rates....I tried it when my truck got shot up in 96' they wanted $150.00 a day + what my insurance would pay
Pretty Hokey if you ask me....

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 06/21/05 at 16:12:09
Quote Print Post  
Russ...be VEWY, VEWY AFWADE.  I think I will get Chiquita all riled up and then toss her into your tent about 2 A.M.

Watch your ankles!!!

Rich

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 06/21/05 at 19:50:50
Quote Print Post  
Hey Rich,

As long as chiquita can fetch fish I'm okay with that. Just booked my spot @ coulee playland. Looking forward to a great outing. Be vewy careful mr rich.
See Ya,
Russ

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 06/21/05 at 22:56:45
Quote Print Post  
Mark and Steph will be there and my Mom and Dad are coming along also.

Mark

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 06/21/05 at 23:08:12
Quote Print Post  
mark,

Thats great. It looks as though we are going to have a great turnout. I hope we all bring in good bags. Whats your guess for total weight? My guess is 21lbs-Whooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RB

IP Logged

Weedwalker
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 07/03/05 at 18:39:18
Quote Print Post  
Connie and I wil be there, and as allways, it will be an awesome event. Allthough we all hope to win, you can always count on good company. Smiley

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo