Normal Topic Plastics in Spokane? (Read 1875 times)
Rich
Ex Member

Plastics in Spokane?
06/17/05 at 15:54:03
Quote Print Post  
I received a message from a fisherman saying that he had visited a site of a guy in Spokane that sold hand poured plastics.  But forgot to bookmark the site.  Does anyone know of anybody around that area that sells hand poured plastic?

Thanks, Rich

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Re: Plastics in Spokane?
Reply #1 - 06/17/05 at 22:27:22
Quote Print Post  
Live Line Biats Rich.

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #2 - 06/18/05 at 02:12:55
Quote Print Post  
http://www.livelinebaits.com/

This used to be Jerry's Baits.  Former club member, board member, Angler of the Year, and (i think) WBC President Bill deMaris bought the company out 2 years ago and renamed it Live Line Baits.

IP Logged

Dipsnort
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 06/18/05 at 19:04:59
Quote Print Post  
Well, which is it, Live Line Baits or Live Line Biats? Wink

IP Logged

BuKuBass
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 06/19/05 at 02:03:57
Quote Print Post  
Livelinebaits.com it was/is.  Thanks guys and especially Rich for instigating the search.  You ever head SE again, let me know and I'll turn you to more some good fishing.

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 06/20/05 at 15:15:30
Quote Print Post  
BuKu, that is this club for ya.  Throw out a question and get some answers or at least some help as to where to look.

Glad we could help.  We are looking at going back to Brownlee next year about the same time.  Just hope the weather cooperates a little better.  The campsite at Spring creek? is pretty good except for no electrical hookups.  But it is some of the greatest Crappie fishing I have seen.  People were coming in with 50+ crappie.  Maybe next time we will run up to the dam or Oxbow area.

I will give you a shout before we go again.

Rich

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo