Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Looking for an open Back seat 4 Potholes Tourney (Read 4282 times)
Carlos
Ex Member

Looking for an open Back seat 4 Potholes Tourney
04/25/05 at 16:45:53
Quote Print Post  
I'm looking for an open back seat of the Potholes Tourney. I would be willing to split the to costs for gas  down and back and for the boat in the tourney. Also I would split the cost for the camp site as well and any other misc. expences that come up. If there is one open please send me a personal message, email, or just reply to this so we can plan. Thanks!

Carlos

IP Logged

Xsftballer
Forum Member

St. Croix Rods Pro Staff,
Anglers Marine Pro Staff

Re: Looking for an open Back seat 4 Potholes Tourn
Reply #1 - 04/26/05 at 04:48:59
Quote Print Post  
Hey Carlos

I would be very interested in fishing with you this weekend in the pothole tourney. I am not a member of the club though. I have on the other hand, been reading this board for a few months to see whats happening. I am not a "rookie" when it comes to bass fishing. But on the other hand I am not a professional either. My biggest largemouth was a 7lb, its on my wall. I did cheat though, I caught it in Florida. I am always willing to learn more. I will glady split the costs with you. If you are interested shoot me an e-mail at Fozzi35@aol.com. My name is Mike.

Misunderstood

IP Logged

Xsftballer
Forum Member

Anglers Marine Pro Staff

Reply #2 - 04/26/05 at 04:50:52
Quote Print Post  
Sorry about the last post. Maybe I should have read it a little closer before I opened my mouth. Thought you had an open seat Carlos.

Misunderstood

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 04/26/05 at 05:51:22
Quote Print Post  
Well Mike if you are interested in fishing tournaments with us you should come to a meeting. There is information on the homepage about when and where the meetings are. You do however have to be a member. The yearly dues are $35. 20$ are the entry fees and this includes big fish. $18 if you don't want to be in the big fish kitty. We offer good, friendly, but challenging competition and have tons of fun as a club at all are events. We also fish "fish-in" events monthly and these are nothing more than the club getting together and hitting the water. We have a potluck style lunch in the afternoon. Hope to see you at the next meeting.

IP Logged

Xsftballer
Forum Member

Anglers Marine Pro Staff

Reply #4 - 04/27/05 at 05:38:09
Quote Print Post  
I will try and make it to the next meeting. Went out today and had a pretty good day. 1st fish was 1lb 12 ounces, next couple were dinkers, but the next one! 7lb's Largie on 6 pound test! My fishing partner, 45 minutes later pulled in a 6lb 7 ounce Largie! He was using 10lb test (cheater). Anyway had to let you know. Thanks

Misunderstood

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 04/27/05 at 13:28:29
Quote Print Post  
Where were you at?

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 05/02/05 at 20:28:06
Quote Print Post  
I'm also looking for a backseat for the Club's Potholes Tournament end of May, and possibly the Jamboree as well (not necessarily the same backseat) - I can be reached anytime day or night on 206-461-1282 (oofice hours) or 206-550-8538 after hours or here. My email is faz@westernbassclub.com

Usual cost sharing of course.

Faz

IP Logged

REDCHAMP
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 05/03/05 at 01:51:07
Quote Print Post  
FAZ.
I'd be interested if you were. Let me know.
Mark

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 05/03/05 at 16:55:40
Quote Print Post  
Mark, thanks for the offer, I'll try and get in touch with you to figure out the "logisitics"

Faz

IP Logged

StuK
WBC Member

Lund Boats

Reply #9 - 05/04/05 at 02:04:55
Quote Print Post  
Hey guys,

I know I'm still on rookie status just coming up on a full year in the club, but I want to say that if any of you are looking for a good backseater, please get in touch with Carlos. He's a good dude and he knows how to fish. I spent a lot of the Silver tourney off-water time with him and I'll recommend him to travel and fish with anybody.

My $.02.

Stu

LUND - The Ultimate Fishing Experience

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 05/04/05 at 15:48:13
Quote Print Post  
Hey thanks for the kind words Stu. Grin I have now found a back seat!

Carlos

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 05/06/05 at 00:20:09
Quote Print Post  
Me too, thanks Mark. Guess it's time to start the "smack talk"

"There's a new team in town.... that stagecoach is a'gonna fly with Wells Fazgo..."

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo