Normal Topic AWW! Come on, bite the thing!! (Read 1714 times)
basswhacker
Ex Member

AWW! Come on, bite the thing!!
09/30/04 at 13:35:40
Quote Print Post  
Come on guys, I at least expected some good ribbing out of this. Not even a nibble. Ok, I'll cast it again!! If any one has an open back seat for the team tourney, or their intended back seater cant make make it for some reason, I would make good back seat filler. I know I'm not quite the angler that most in this club are but I can work a net pretty well!! And I'm usualy good for laugh, like trying to cast with the bail closed and almost loosing a rod and reel, HUH Lary!

I can be reached at home at 253-931-0395, if I don't answer, please leave a message. Or I can be reached at work at, 253-850-1505. That's Import Auto Repair, so ya don't think ya got the wrong number.
By the way, any body know where to git some them there eatin britches?
GIT ER DONE!!!!  THANKS GUYS, Bob Brownlee.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Re: AWW! Come on, bite the thing!!
Reply #1 - 09/30/04 at 15:24:13
Quote Print Post  
And he can catch fish!!! Got a picture of one to download.....and he will regret this one!!!

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 09/30/04 at 15:37:34
Quote Print Post  
Not to ignore you Bob, I already have a partner. I asked a few months ago because I knew spots would be scarce closer to the tournament.

IP Logged

basswhacker
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 10/01/04 at 12:53:21
Quote Print Post  
Larry, Don't you dare!! enless you use the caption "I can't use live bait?" Oh well, I did say I expected a good ribbing, haha!!

Thanks Rob for the reply and next year I plan to arrange things well  in advance too.
Thats what I get for procrastinating.

It's all good though, got my trailer welded up lastnite, I'll paint it today after work and I'll be out there too. Not competing but having fun anyway. So I guess I will see you all an the water. I'm still available to fill any cancelation though!!

I'll show you Larry, ya big bully!!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo