Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Newb (Read 3058 times)
Chris B.
WBC Member

Newb
08/17/04 at 05:04:48
Quote Print Post  
Hey whats up ladies and gents.  Just signed up to the forum.  Been interested in the Western Bass Club for years now, guess I've been too busy fishing to come hang out with everyone.  I live in Renton, fish from a 9 foot blue plastic, hopefully will purchase a bass boat before next summer.  My Names Chris, and turning 21 in about an hour  Tongue  Nice to be here.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

StuK
WBC Member

Lund Boats

Re: Newb
Reply #1 - 08/17/04 at 05:27:37
Quote Print Post  
Welcome to the forum!

Please consider coming to the WBC monthly meeting this Thurs the 19th.

I joined the club in June and am having a great time. These guys/gals are awesome and would love to have you come and check it out. The meetings are friendly and organized, but low-key.

Please check out the topics on the home page that talk about the club and its philosophy.

General Membership Meeting
The Western Bass Club meets the third Thursday of each month to conduct business and socialize. Guests are always welcome!

We meet at 7:00pm at the Kennydale Community Hall - 2424 NE 27th St, Renton. A map is available on this website.

(Oh, and Happy Birthday!)

Stu

LUND - The Ultimate Fishing Experience

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #2 - 08/17/04 at 05:50:00
Quote Print Post  
Thanks for the invite.  I think its about time I come and check it out.  I'll be there.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Jim_Shaffer
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 08/17/04 at 08:59:50
Quote Print Post  
Also you can goto our site at www.westernbassclub.com and find out more about us

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 08/17/04 at 13:45:14
Quote Print Post  
Welcome Powerworm,  as Stu said we are always glad to get some new people in the club.  Especially Larry as this gives him a chance to show off his prowess(no Larry this ain't the front of the boat) or at least his skills.

Come on down to the meeting this week and mingle with the members.  It don't cost nothing to see iffin' we might meet your standards.

Stu, nice welcome to the new guy. Roll Eyes

Rich

IP Logged

Weedwalker
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 08/19/04 at 00:08:44
Quote Print Post  
Hey Powerworm, welcome to the mad house, if your coming to hang out with us that's awesome, it will be nice having you, but if your coming because you wanting to figure out how to catch more bass on a year-round bases, your definatly it the right spot. This club has alot of skilled fisherman who are willing to share info. After all if your the only one catching it's not as much fun. (at least for me... Grin )

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 08/19/04 at 01:50:29
Quote Print Post  
Welcome Powerworm and whatever Rich says....check with his wife first to see if it true!
Oh and Rich....anytime you want to see the "Trophy Wall" I give tours nightly and on weekends!

Grin NEWBY ON DECK!! Grin

IP Logged

S._Basser
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 08/19/04 at 03:20:48
Quote Print Post  
Hay, Chris.  Good to hear you're coming to the meeting. See you there. I think.  Shocked 
C&R, Steve

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #8 - 08/19/04 at 03:22:02
Quote Print Post  
Be afraid... Be very, very afraid...    8)

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #9 - 08/19/04 at 04:22:48
Quote Print Post  
Ya I'll be there, thanks guys I feel so welcome.

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 08/20/04 at 05:11:11
Quote Print Post  
Yah, what everybody else said, ifin you want to finish out this season and get a jump start on next year...I have a skeeter for sale, good starter/tournament boat. 253-854-8911

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo