Normal Topic Good bye SoCal (Read 966 times)
Rich
Ex Member

Good bye SoCal
08/02/04 at 16:20:35
Quote Print Post  
Well, I guess his green card is finally running out.  Arvin (aka. SoCal) is heading back to the Dark Side(Arvin, I AM NOT YOUR FATHER)  He is leaving this weekend to go back and tell all his fishing buddies about the Great Northwest Bass Fishing that he has experienced.

Now you would think that this would put an end to our misery.  Butt NO, he has access to a computer down there and will probably occasionally regale us with amusing anecdotes or annoying attitude. HAHA

Anyway Arvin, it has been ...er ..ahh...interesting to meet and fish with you and hope you have a safe and quick trip back home.  I think you have provided most of us with reasons to not move to Calif.  But iffin' I do get down there I will try to look you up and see what is shakin'. (hopefully not the buildings)  So take care and keep us posted as to how you are doing at Castaic.  Will look forward to seeing a pic. with you and the "Big Juan". Grin Shocked

Rich

IP Logged

FlyinFish77
Ex Member

Re: Good bye SoCal
Reply #1 - 08/02/04 at 17:36:41
Quote Print Post  
hahaha Grin Geeez rich, did you spend all morning coming up with those?

Indeed it is a sad truth. As all good things must come to an end, all good bass fishermen must leave Washington. Thanks again to everyone who took me out on their boats. I think a bass boat is definitely in my near future now. Had a great time up here and have to leave just when Im getting settled.

Ill make sure to tear em up at Castaic for ya Rich. I may be too late, but I can probably manage some nice ones. But theres saltwater fishing to be had! Ill visit every once in a while on the forum and my email is on here so if anyones ever in the SoCal area, I dont have a boat to take you out on but I can refer you to lakes and areas and some great saltwater fishing and all the good stuff.

Thanks again guys, and tight lines...

IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Re: Good bye SoCal
Reply #2 - 08/24/04 at 03:39:24
Quote Print Post  
Arvin, make sure and update us with your SoCall address so that we can get your WBC newsletter and other info to you.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo