Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Last weekend to fish... (Read 5407 times)
FlyinFish77
Ex Member

Last weekend to fish...
07/26/04 at 23:42:48
Quote Print Post  
All good things must come to an end... I got one more weekend up here in WA. Im free this Fri, Sat, Sun if anyone needs a fishing buddy, let me know!

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Re: Last weekend to fish...
Reply #1 - 07/27/04 at 04:19:40
Quote Print Post  
Hey how bout Friday at Long Lake or maybe Lake St. Clair? Larry.

IP Logged

FlyinFish77
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 07/27/04 at 13:44:22
Quote Print Post  
AWESOME! Either one is fine. Which ones got better smallies?! St Clair looks a little nicer to me, all the coves and stuff.

Let me know the details. Shoot me an email if you'd like or just post.

Thnx Larry!

(just to remind you AGAIN, my names ARVIN. hehe Tongue)

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 07/27/04 at 14:05:19
Quote Print Post  
I don't think St. Clair has many smallies. I have caught all largemouth. I'm glad you mentioned your name again because I keep referring to you as "the flyinfish77 dude"

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 07/27/04 at 14:13:03
Quote Print Post  
Geez, what happened to "SoCal"?  It is more descriptive then "Arvin".

SouthernCalifornia or SoCallous.  You make the call.  HEHE

Rich

HeyARVIN don't forget to leave your address or somethin'.  You never know when some of us might forget why we love this area and stumble down your way.

IP Logged

Daryl_S.
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 07/27/04 at 14:44:33
Quote Print Post  
Larry,

You might want to try Black Lake, the bite is alittle better. Long Lake has a major weed issue right now and is a #$#ch to fish. I was out and caught nothing but dinks. Plus there are small and largemouth in Black  lake.

Daryl

IP Logged

FlyinFish77
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 07/27/04 at 17:26:19
Quote Print Post  
SoCal is fine by me  Grin

Oh, BTW, Lar, Jim has been dubbed the new Perch Princess. He put me on WAAAAY more perch at Samamish.

let me know when you make your expert assesment of the current fishing conditions and decide on a lake.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 07/28/04 at 02:18:45
Quote Print Post  
Maybe St.Clair, although Daryl really got me wanting to fish Long Lake as when he cannot catch fish it means EVERYONE can catch fish BUT Daryl! he he he he......

Only saving grace is he owns a Procraft!

IP Logged

FlyinFish77
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 07/28/04 at 02:40:43
Quote Print Post  
just let me know before friday!!

IP Logged

Daryl_S.
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 07/28/04 at 13:54:25
Quote Print Post  
Larry,

Please go fish Long Lake. Make sure you take home all the Rock Bass. By the way, the president of Capital City Bass caught a 8lb 12oz largemouth about 2 weeks ago.
Good luck

Daryl

P.S. Bring your grass frogs

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 07/28/04 at 14:23:18
Quote Print Post  
Hey SoCal..hehe.. I am going to Black Lake Sunday.  What do you think?  I said that I would let you front seat at Sam. but us smokers (Faz and I) have to stick together.  That way we don't overburden other members.  So iffin' you want to show me how to run a front seat let me know.

(hehe, this way if he should possibly outfish me then I will have a fall back whine...)
"I was in the backseat"

Rich

253-820-0099

IP Logged

FlyinFish77
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 07/28/04 at 14:58:29
Quote Print Post  
RICH! You cant do that to me! So far Ive been blaming the "Captain", put me up there and Ive got no excuse! Unless.... if you smoke a big cigar and get smoek in my eyes...

Anyway, thanks for the offer, and I think Id be up for it. But, Ive never steered, either the big or the little one so it all depends on how much you trust a SoCal driver! Let me know if its possible. And BTW, I saw your response to The Rev saying you hate cranks so I assume your a worm/plastic guy. If so then our styles should mesh well together. If not, I'll just do what I did to Jim, hehe...

Let me know.

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 07/28/04 at 16:32:46
Quote Print Post  
Hey, Black Lake ain't that big so what can you hurt?  And that isn't a challenge!  Besides, you said that you are used to "renting" boats with 6 horse motors on them.  Well the trolling motor doesn't go much faster.  Notice that I said "trolling motor".  hehe

Anyway,  I am in Tacoma.  So we could either meet at my place or at a restaurant for breakfast or both.  Black Lake is about 45 min. away from here.  Give me a call.

BTW,  I don't hate "cranks".  I just haven't caught much on them.  Maybe I need to go out with the "Rev" and let him show me how it is done.  Afterall, you are never too old to learn.(you just can't remember why you learned it)  But I do use the plastics alot.  And I will adjust my fishing to the captains choices..."Oh my lord.  Look out for the....Oh never mind" Embarrassed Undecided Cry

Rich

253-591-5769 (work)

IP Logged

FlyinFish77
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 07/28/04 at 17:05:58
Quote Print Post  
Hahaha. Aite Rich sounds good. We can meet up and carpool from your house if you want. What times we looking at? I'll pick up sandwhiches from Subway or something if you can take the heat and stay out that long  Tongue.

Hit me up with an email or call with times and directions and what you like in your sandwhich! ashajanian@aol.com or 818-321-1243 if you've got free long distance!

IP Logged

FlyinFish77
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 07/29/04 at 18:13:24
Quote Print Post  
LARRY?

Tomorrow? I understand if you're intimidated by my greatness Tongue Wink. Gimmie a email or call and let me know what's up - ashajanian@aol.com, 818-321-1243

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo