Normal Topic Jack & Jill Report  (Official....) (Read 1145 times)
Weedwalker
Ex Member

Jack & Jill Report  (Official....)
07/23/04 at 02:25:14
Quote Print Post  
Well I have to say that this was the best Jack & Jill I've been to. Everyone caught fish and some of them were really cute.... ( ask John... Roll Eyes  ) I would like to thank everyone for there patience and support in making this an awesome tourney. Smiley  On Saturday Connie and I had our limit by  8:00 am "give or take" we managed to cull 4 of them and score a 4-7 largemouth in the  process. I remembered the weights from the last moses tourney and thought we had big fish in the bag and a good chance of winning, only to be humbled when I weighted the Logstons bag of fish, then again with then awesome weight that the Steffenson had, placing ahead of the Logstons by only an ounce!  Shocked
  As the second day unfolded we had a little lighting for the first hour or so the it cleared off and warmed up to around 100 degrees"ish".   8)  The bite was a little tougher the second day, but there were still three limits brought in.  (Hey, out of 5 teams that ain't bad!) Connie put the first three in our boat on the second day, "no complaints here!!" Grin
Here are the final totals. -----Totals   Big Fish   total fish
Terry & Chrystel Steffenson-- 22-08     4-09 Sm        12
Lyle & Andrea Logston------- 17-00     4-11 Lm         7
Brian and Connie Walker----- 15-11     4-07 Lm        12
Rob & Johneen Manglio------ 10-10     3-10 Lm        9
John & Margret Holland------  3-12        ------------- 9

I am honored that Faz thought to ask me to step into his shoes for this tourney and would gladly do it again if the need arose. It was a blast!!  Grin  I would encourage those who were unable to make it this year to plan for it next year, it was just a great fun filled weekend!!
             Brian & Connie Walker (The Weedwalkers)

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Re: Jack & Jill Report  (Official....)
Reply #1 - 07/23/04 at 03:03:42
Quote Print Post  
Brian, thanks for picking up the slack that the "dastardly" Faz left. (just kidding Faz)

It sounds like you all had a good time.  We will be there next year.  But I will definetly talk the wife into a motel WITH A/C.
We about died with the 80+ weather that we had at Silver.  In fact we will probably try to go out with Glenn & Kerri cause you know that carrier must have A/C on it. HAHA

Anyway a ?.  You say that the Hollands had 9 fish for a total of  3 lb 12 oz.?  Also, is the limit 5 for the couple per day or 5 apiece for the J&J?

Rich

IP Logged

Weedwalker
Ex Member

Re: Jack & Jill Report  (Official....)
Reply #2 - 07/23/04 at 04:03:38
Quote Print Post  
Hey Rich, We had a six fish limit with no size min. There were some nice fish brought tho the scales, there were also some "cute and adorable" smallmouth and one that got the name "elmo".  (Don't ask)
Brian.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo