Normal Topic Jack 'n' Jill (Read 708 times)
Rwfaz
Ex Member

Jack 'n' Jill
07/12/04 at 13:54:20
Quote Print Post  
Sad to say, this is my final report as Tournament Director – various things have come together at a bad time and I have to step down. I have enjoyed the Job and would definitely like to stand for the post again in the future if circumstances allow. Thanks to all of you for your kind comments and support.

To business:
Larry Sullivan has kindly agreed to take over the Job of T.D. for the rest of the season, except for the Jack ‘n’ Jill – Brian Walker has stepped up and will be your T.D. at Moses Lake. Please help and support both Brian and Larry, they have had this sprung on them at relatively short notice, and in true WBC fashion have “stepped up to the plate” when needed. Thanks very much Larry and Brian, I appreciate it more than you can imagine.

The final reports and results from Banks Lake are with Jim Shaffer, and now that he’s back from vacation in Florida I’m sure he’ll catch up with them soon.

Moses Lake – Jack ‘n’ Jill – July 17/18 2004
The Tournament will be based out of Cascade Campground. Park & Rec Office: 509-766-9240.
Reservations were made for people who had already signed up, if you are planning on making a late appearance, call the number shown to see if there are still spaces available. A pull through RV space including one tent is $25 per night with a $5 booking fee per space. Let them know you are with the Club and they’ll try to keep us together as much as possible. For those of you staying at Motels nearby I suggest you call the number to get directions from your Motel.

DRIVING DIRECTIONS
Eastbound on I-90:
Exit 176 onto Broadway, left at 3rd traffic light (Broadway & Stratford), cross the lake, turn left at the next traffic light (Valley Road) continue on Valley through two traffic lights and a flashing yellow warning light and down the hill...park is very visible on your left at the bottom of the hill.
Westbound on I-90:
Exit 179, right onto Hwy. 17 (SR17), through 8 traffic lights, right at 9th light (Broadway and Alder), cross the lake, turn left at the next traffic light (Valley Road) continue on Valley through two traffic lights and a flashing yellow warning light and down the hill...park is very visible on your left at the bottom of the hill.
Northbound on Highway 17:
Drive through 8 traffic lights, right at 9th light (Broadway and Alder), cross the lake, turn left at the next traffic light (Valley Road) continue on Valley through two traffic lights and a flashing yellow warning light and down the hill...park is very visible on your left at the bottom of the hill.
Southbound on Highway 17:
Right onto Airway Drive (at the Airway Deli/Convenience Store), right onto Valley Road at flashing yellow warning light and down the hill...park is very visible on your left at the bottom of the hill.

Saturday - 5.30am Drivers’ meeting for a 6.00am blast off, with a 3pm weigh-in
Sunday - No Drivers’ meeting and a 6.00am blast-off for a Noon weigh-in
Potluck – 6pm at the Cascade Campground for those attending

Have fun, catch fish…….

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo