Normal Topic Lake Washington (Read 1787 times)
Chad S.
Ex Member

Lake Washington
06/28/04 at 21:47:33
Quote Print Post  
My dad, me, and brother in law fished lake washington from about 6:30-11:30 on sunday. I didn't get my first fish until about 9am, but caught 7 after that. my biggest was a real treat for this time of year, a 4.4 lb smallie, that put one heck of a bend in my rod. my dad caught 5, including 2 largemouth. it was my brother in laws first time bass fishing, and he even caught 3 smallies. all in all, a pretty good day. the fish were all caught on drop shots with snubs. i did try some top water, and cranking, but no luck there. fish were on outside weed edges.
c&r chad

IP Logged

Dave_Jarrell
Ex Member

Re: Lake Washington
Reply #1 - 06/29/04 at 05:36:35
Quote Print Post  
hey chad, way to go.  Its nice to see them starting to hit post  spawn in washington.   What is a snub, i havent heard of that or did you misspell.

Dave

IP Logged

Chad S.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 06/29/04 at 12:55:36
Quote Print Post  
Dave,
I was refering to a sniper snub. YOu can get them from sniperlures.com, auburn sports and marine, anglers marine, or all marine.
hope this helps...chad

IP Logged

Bill Brynteson
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 06/29/04 at 13:06:33
Quote Print Post  
Dave some of those hand pours that you and Jim are making for dropshot rigs are similiar to the snubs. 

BillB

IP Logged

Dave_Jarrell
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 06/29/04 at 22:36:00
Quote Print Post  
Oh,  thanks a bunch.  I dont get out much!   Shocked

thanks Dave

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo