Normal Topic Beaver Lake (Read 1615 times)
1adam12
Ex Member

Beaver Lake
06/01/04 at 08:04:00
Quote Print Post  
Stopped by Beaver Lake the other day and saw a lot of folks with fishing rods.  Any Largemouth Bass of descent size ever caught in this lake?  It looked very tempting!

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Re: Beaver Lake
Reply #1 - 06/01/04 at 15:25:31
Quote Print Post  
Welcome, Adam!

I haven't fished Beaver Lake for a couple of years, but it usually holds a lot of fish. There are mainly largemouth, but you do catch the occasional smallie. I have seen a couple of fish over 5 pounds, but you will usually catch largemouth in the 0.5 - 1.5 pound range. It's a fun lake, though, and I hope to head up there a couple of times this summer with my float tube.

Chris

IP Logged

Bax
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 06/02/04 at 02:20:31
Quote Print Post  
Where is Beaver Lake?  Does it have a ramp?  I've heard it can get some nice action on it and wanted to try it out.

Don B.

IP Logged

S._Basser
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 06/02/04 at 03:56:07
Quote Print Post  
Beaver Lk. in King Co. is on the South End of the Pine Lake Plateau, N. of Issaquah. The launch was nothing to brag about, but ok if you have 4wd. The water is tanic stained. My biggest bass out of there was 4 lb 5 oz., but I had to go through about 50 to get that one...in one day.   Shocked 
C&R, Steve

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo