Normal Topic Contest Banner (Read 2243 times)
Rich
Ex Member

Contest Banner
05/17/04 at 20:29:15
Quote Print Post  
I owe Faz a new contest banner.  If anyone will be going by Auburn Sports could they pick one up and bring it to the meeting?

And please post here or I might end up with a bunch  LOL

Rich

IP Logged

S._Basser
Ex Member

Re: Contest Banner
Reply #1 - 05/18/04 at 01:49:21
Quote Print Post  
From what I was told by a boat in the Big Bass T on WA Saturday, there are none to be had in the area. I have one in the boat, and will go out and get it right now, and put it in the truck. I'll bring my scales for you to calibrate. Edit: Done. Now if I can get to the meeting.
C&R, Steve

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 05/18/04 at 14:16:53
Quote Print Post  
Rich, I saw them there at Auburn Sports last week. I'll pick one up for ya. They were priced higher than I thought they would be. Like 20-something bucks I think. I remember thinking they were pretty high. Anyhow, I'll grab you one if you need it.

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 05/18/04 at 15:54:19
Quote Print Post  
Rob, it looks like Steve already has one.  So let's see if he can make it to the meeting.

I appreciate the offer but if Steve already has an extra one that is new then I might as well give him the money as Auburn Sports.

I just have to replace the one that I got from Faz as he has one or two new ones for those (dumb) people that don't have one at the Tourneys.  (Hey I resemble that remark) (No I don't) (Yes you do) (Shut up!) (Who is this?) (I ain't telling)

Oh No, the voices...Help me Larry

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 05/18/04 at 17:28:53
Quote Print Post  
Hey now...I am one of those (dumb) guys who doesn't have a banner. That's why I looked and noticed how expensive they are.

IP Logged

S._Basser
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 05/18/04 at 22:28:08
Quote Print Post  
I went by Auburn S&M (I work in N. Auburn), and they had 6-12 of the banners. I got a new one for Rich. Good thing he's Rich, it came to $18.44. I don't see any reason that I won't be at the meeting, as of this very instant. I could sell my old one, as I don't expect to ever use it again. Youse guys get up too early for me.  Shocked
C&R, Steve

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 05/19/04 at 01:17:59
Quote Print Post  
Well, since I need to replace the new one that I got from Faz I will take the new one.  Maybe  Rob could buy your old one.  That is if you ain't used all of the luck out of it.

And that is Rich in name only Tongue

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo