Normal Topic Boat Insurance/Membership (Read 2153 times)
Rwfaz
Ex Member

Boat Insurance/Membership
04/08/04 at 21:47:06
Quote Print Post  
I have been going through the lists of both paid-up members AND those who have submitted current boat insurance in preparation for the Tournament season that start in just a few short weeks.

There are lots of holes.... I won't publish any lists, but see me at the meeting if you are unsure of your status in either case - You do need BOTH to enter the Tournaments. We have a great line-up of water this year, some old, some new, all borrowed and if the sun shines right, some blue !! Roll up! roll up! bring in COPIES of insurance and make sure you have renewed your membership......please!

See ya the meeting next Thursday. Any questions, email me at Faz@Westernbassclub.com.

By the Way, I will have a complete roster including reservations posted on the website within the next few days, and if there's space I'll try to get it into the Newsletter too.

Faz

IP Logged

Terry
WBC Member

Re: Boat Insurance/Membership
Reply #1 - 04/13/04 at 18:41:58
Quote Print Post  
Faz, may not be able to make the meeting.  Can you check mine out and make sure I'm good to go.  Let me know when it expires too.  Ok to post here or personal message.  Thanks,
Terry

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 04/14/04 at 05:39:02
Quote Print Post  
Terry? you guys have that baby yet?

IP Logged

Terry
WBC Member

Reply #3 - 04/14/04 at 07:55:36
Quote Print Post  
Yes, thanks for asking.  Beautiful baby girl that doesn't like to sleep, hence the message at 2 in the morning Cheesy

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 04/14/04 at 18:01:58
Quote Print Post  
Terry-
Congrats on your new baby girl.  You have a lot of sleepless nights ahead, but it is all worth it...enjoy your new role of fatherhood.

Best wishes from the Payseno family!

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 04/15/04 at 03:36:32
Quote Print Post  
Team Steffensen has grown by one! WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Congrats you two....er three!!!

p.s......di'nt fergit ya
BIG UNKA RUSS!!!
Grin

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo