Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Another New Addition... (Read 3799 times)
Larry S.
Ex Member

Another New Addition...
05/28/03 at 00:36:41
Quote Print Post  
Well it has come to pass that, yes I or my Wallet have given birth and for next 109 months shall be paying for the education, upkeep and maintenence of a ProCraft Pro 190 bass boat with a Mercury 150 EFI and a Motorguide 67 lb trolling motor...now, although She will be following in my footsteps and not attending school it does have a brain with a Lowrance LMS240 GPS depth finder at the console and an 87" at the front deck. She already is showing her Legs as she can get on plane instantly and up to 63 MPH at top end. Like her Dad she has endurance with a 49 gallon fuel tank and can handle lots of fish with a 46 gallon split livewell....oh and while I am at it she has already proven her self with a 13th finish at the jamborree with 25+ lbs.......so let it be known that the Intimidation has ended.....unless one of you want to pick her up at Nixons....she if already listed on the site.
Thank you Gambler, it has been a fun ride.

IP Logged

BillBrynteson
Ex Member

Re: Another New Addition...
Reply #1 - 05/28/03 at 02:25:24
Quote Print Post  
congratulations Larry

I knew you would have trouble getting away from Nixon's  Grin

Can't wait to see her, remember she needs a firm hand and lots of compliments!!

BillB

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #2 - 05/28/03 at 03:24:02
Quote Print Post  
Having seen the boat, I can tell y'all with confidence it's a sweet ride.  Congrats Larry!

IP Logged

sarge
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 05/28/03 at 04:23:30
Quote Print Post  
Atta boy, Larry! Both on the new boat and the great Jamboree finish!!! It looked like the weather was smoking hot over there, so you must have had those bedding smallies dialed in  Shocked

So... is this a BRAND NEW baby? I thought Nixon's deals Procraft?

Chris

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 05/28/03 at 14:42:00
Quote Print Post  
Cheesy-vw

IP Logged

hawghunter_2017
WBC Member

Reply #5 - 05/28/03 at 15:54:10
Quote Print Post  
Congrats Larry on the new boat and the finish.
Wished I couldve been there to see the new boat and to witness the finish. Just seems I cant do anything but hardly any more. Hopefully I will get back to some meetings and tourneys so I can see it.

Ted

Ted

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 05/28/03 at 16:10:56
Quote Print Post  
Great to hear from ya Ted, and we too hope to see ya soon. We have to pick on Faz more to compensate for your absence...... Nah just kiddin...

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 05/28/03 at 19:05:37
Quote Print Post  
I had the privilege of fishing in the new boat with Larry, and yes it is a sweet ride real quick out of the hole and nice and stable at 65mph no chine walk and not squirrely at all. Larry looked so much more relaxed at speed.

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 05/28/03 at 20:00:39
Quote Print Post  
Judging from your comments Faz, I guess Larry wasn't smiling when he was driving the Gambler? ???  I think those tightly gripped hands on the wheel, the squinty eyes with tears coming from the edges of them, and his cheeks pulled back behind his ears were a sign of something else. Wink

Smitty  Grin
« Last Edit: 05/28/03 at 21:30:06 by »  

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 05/28/03 at 20:42:21
Quote Print Post  
....and Larry got the new boat skunk whipped in short order..... way to go Larry and thanks again for the backseat!

IP Logged

champ206
Forum Member

Reply #10 - 05/29/03 at 02:19:25
Quote Print Post  
I take the Gambler was not you. I know you will engoy you new boat.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo