Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Richard Loth (Read 5151 times)
virgilw
Ex Member

Richard Loth
07/09/03 at 14:54:53
Quote Print Post  
Undecided Hay guys, our friend and fellow member Richard L is or will be entering the hospital here real soon for his 100,000 mile maintance. He is having a proceedure done to make his 2nd 100,000 miles a little more comfortable. He told me but I don't remember what hospital, I think U-DUB ??? So lets keep him in our thoughts and prayers and get him back on the water as soon as he can!
   Hay Rich, keep us posted. V-DUB-YA

IP Logged

sarge
Ex Member

Re: Richard Loth
Reply #1 - 07/09/03 at 17:16:47
Quote Print Post  
Rich,

Best wishes and a speedy recovery!  8)

Chris

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 07/09/03 at 19:13:42
Quote Print Post  
Rich, look forward to seeing you back on the water soon!!!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 07/09/03 at 19:27:20
Quote Print Post  
Thanks V-Dub and all.  Yep, got to keep those Doctors in greens fees or they might want to take up Bass fishin'.
I am going to ask for a view of Washington so iffin' anyone is out there for the next week or so give a wave at the UW Hospital.  (hhmmm, wonder if I will be in casting distance)(Or maybe Glenn's boat will have room for a hospital guerney, let's see Larry brings the amblance around back, Virgil checks me out of the hospital..oh heck  just catch  lots guys.)

Will let you know how things are after getting out  and will be looking forward to next fishin and maybe Roosevelt trip.  Darn, I caught more fish before I joined the club.  Oh well it is the thought that counts...NOT!!!

Rich

IP Logged

BillBrynteson
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 07/09/03 at 19:33:47
Quote Print Post  
Rich

When you going in?  I am on campus on a regular basis and would love to drop in if you would like some company, you can only look at nurses for so long you know.....NOT!!!!   Grin

Best wishes
BillB

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 07/09/03 at 20:26:19
Quote Print Post  
Bill,  I go in Fri. morn. for surgery and will probably be in for the next week at least.  So come on by.  I am not sure which room, but it is neurosurgery so if that helps.  Or just ask for the guy giving the nurses a bad time. Grin

Rich

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 07/10/03 at 03:00:01
Quote Print Post  
Well.....hmmmmmmm....looks like a "Full Moon" will have to come up from the old Procraft.......hmmmmmmmm....seriously though....get out soon you knucklehead! I finally get a boat you can fish out of and you bail on me!

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 07/10/03 at 04:16:07
Quote Print Post  
Geez Larry..iffin you saw some of the boats that I have fished from...oh well never mind. 

It would be a pleasure to BAIL from your boat.  Got a new one did you?

Rich

IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 07/10/03 at 04:45:07
Quote Print Post  
Hey Richard, while your under have the Dr.'s tune up the ol' hookset reflex.  Maybe that will change your fish totals.  Anyway I'm sure the folks at the "U" will take good care of you.  Can't wait to fire up a cigar with you along with a beverage... at the next tourny.

IP Logged

Skeptic
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 07/10/03 at 14:25:48
Quote Print Post  
I'm SOOO there w/the cigar thing, too.  We'll light up after we catch our limit.  Get recovered soon.  We'll save some big fish for you!!

Ray

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #10 - 07/10/03 at 15:32:33
Quote Print Post  
Hey Rich,
Make sure the doc gives you new spark plugs, changes your oil and adjusts the timing while he's at it.

....oh... not THAT 100,000 mile maintenance.  DOH!

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 07/16/03 at 14:57:41
Quote Print Post  
Ok Richard, by now you should have the use of at least one of your fingers. peck away dude how ya doing? and do you need anything? Sorry to say I don't even know if you have family at home to help you out with things, you know shopping and stuff....let us know!
Just another fisherman, V-DUB-YA.

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 07/20/03 at 18:13:06
Quote Print Post  
WOW...I am Bach..no..I am Beethoven...no..I mean Liszt..er...no..I mean listing to port er no to starboard..

Oh what a wonderful thing modern meds are.

Anyway I am back home now and will spend a couple days here and then back to work... I owe, I owe, so off to work I go.

Thanks all for the good thoughts and  I am sure that  they helped me come thru O.K.  And it seems that the operation did what it was supposed to do.

Hope to see all at the next fish-in or the August meeting.

Rich

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 07/21/03 at 14:46:45
Quote Print Post  
CheesyAwesome Rich!  Next fish-in, Lk. Sawyer, Night fish, so pack your teddy bear.V-DUB-YA

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 07/21/03 at 22:55:56
Quote Print Post  
Jeez V-W  I guess I get to go with you cause you know you be my TEDDY BEAR!!!

I will definetly be there!!!  Got me some nifty stuff to try.

Rich

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo