Normal Topic The verdict is in....... (Read 2308 times)
Larry S.
Ex Member

The verdict is in.......
09/05/03 at 06:11:44
Quote Print Post  
Well, after finally getting the forelorned Procraft into the Doctor we have a diagnosis.....it is not good............no it is not Pregnant although a new Tracker in the family would be cool but ...oh.....yeah.........$1.500.00+ in damage repairs and my Wallet has gone into Cardiac Arrest.....beep.......beep....beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.....
moral of the story.........Rock-N-Roll....Not...Rock-N-Troll.....Rocks is bad for Props!

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Re: The verdict is in.......
Reply #1 - 09/05/03 at 13:12:54
Quote Print Post  
As former President William Jefferson Clinton often said, "I did not have sex with that-"  Wink Opps wrong quote.  "I feel your pain".
The bright side of your problem Larry, is that most insurance plans cover striking a submerged of hidden object.  8) Check your policy and see if possibly your situtation applys.  You might get off the hook for far less than you think.
As a side note if your prop is seriously damaged, this is a good time to get a new one and if past performance of your boat indicates a need for it,  Tongue to change the pitch of the new prop.

Smitty Wink
Has been there several times and realizes it doesn't get any easier to accept no matter how many times!

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #2 - 09/05/03 at 13:17:34
Quote Print Post  
Oy!  That really sucks, Larry. You must just feel sick inside.  Lips Sealed 

Sorry to hear about that.  Any idea when it will be fixed?

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 09/05/03 at 14:55:53
Quote Print Post  
Hay buddy, as many times you've come thru for me I wish I could come thru for you know, Let me know if there "is" anything I can do .VW Embarrassed

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 09/05/03 at 15:37:34
Quote Print Post  
Thanks all, the boat is being fixed as we speak and if parts are in could be done after this weekend but then the break in process begins a-new so hopefull back on the water next week in time to pre-fish the river some more...........not looking foreward to the spousal abuse counselling though! see if I marry a boat again!

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 04/15/04 at 18:31:07
Quote Print Post  
As you can see Larry, i just got back into the surfing of our site. Plus there isn't much to enforce when kids are on Spring break. Thus the time to play on the computer. What happened with your prop? Sounds like you whacked something. Was this in the new boat? Where did you hit it?

IP Logged

Dave_Jarrell
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 04/16/04 at 02:06:33
Quote Print Post  
Sorry to hear about the bad news  Embarrassed

But always remember :

"WHATS HERS IS HERS AND WHATS YOURS IS HERS  " 

You remember that and shell treat you right from now on!   Wink

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo