Normal Topic lms 320 (Read 2221 times)
marktfd88
Ex Member

lms 320
12/02/03 at 17:16:10
Quote Print Post  
as some of you know, I had lost my new LMS 320 graph at the last fish in.  Well the good fortune has that it fell off my boat somewhere near my house, ( I don't want to admit that I actually put on the fender and drove away with it there) Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Shocked
  Well at the last homeowners meeting, my next door neighbor told me that someone had found an ( electronic gizmo, gadget looking thing with lots of buttons on in front of my house)  obviously not a fisherman.  After a few phone calls tracked the guy down and sure enough, one LMS 320 complete with minor damage to the mount.  But at least I am not out 600 bucks.

Mark

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Re: lms 320
Reply #1 - 12/02/03 at 18:51:50
Quote Print Post  
I'm green with envy at your luck!  You must be living a clean life. Grin   Would you mind purchasing some lottery tickets for me?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Smitty
Wink

IP Logged

Daryl_S.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 12/02/03 at 18:55:59
Quote Print Post  
Mark,

I lost a depth finder down on the Columbia. Would you mind going down there and look for it? With your luck, you might be able to stand by the ramp and have it float to you.

Daryl

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #3 - 12/02/03 at 22:16:54
Quote Print Post  
Ya know, Virgil lost his virginity a few years ago, would you mind...

...no wait, I see he's found it again!   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 12/03/03 at 05:29:52
Quote Print Post  
Funny, Fish seem to come off and get away from you too.........<')>>(......he he he

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 12/03/03 at 07:04:57
Quote Print Post  
Well, maybe next year I will run for the entertainment committee spot.  I seem to be providing lots of fun for you guys at my expense.  Sorry Virgil, you can't have any of this spot light.  I am enjoying my 15 minutes of fame here.
  As for you Mr. Snodgrass, well, for a small fee, I might be talked into standing at the boat dock and dragging some green w/ red flake brush hogs around and try and snag your lost Hummingbird.
Mark

IP Logged

Daryl_S.
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 12/03/03 at 13:54:06
Quote Print Post  
Mark,

Do you need to borrow some Brushhogs, I have plenty?

Daryl

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo