Normal Topic Say goodbye to the "DEEZ" (Read 1677 times)
Larry S.
Ex Member

Say goodbye to the "DEEZ"
03/16/04 at 03:28:12
Quote Print Post  
Well, for those who have fished with me for the past few months.....and you know who you are! After having suffered with the trailing oil leak I have been pestered by. For all those pointed jabs like..."I fished on the DEEZ" or maybe "Hey Larry HAZELWOOD" ....The fun is over Chumps as finally I have pinpointed the leak and Anglers Marine will be getting a new oil line on it on Thursday.........FIND SOME OTHER WORTHY CARCASS TO FEED ON YOU VULTURES! Tongue Smiley Wink Grin

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Re: Say goodbye to the "DEEZ"
Reply #1 - 03/16/04 at 15:18:59
Quote Print Post  
I am organizing a volunteer clean-up of the oil spill on Lake Sawyer. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Maybe we can save a few fish or birds before it is too late. RETURN LAKE SAWYER TO THE WAY IT USED TO BE!!!

Wink Grin

Chris

IP Logged

Jim_Shaffer
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 03/16/04 at 19:13:38
Quote Print Post  
What oil Spill

IP Logged

safecracker
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 03/16/04 at 21:04:00
Quote Print Post  
I saw the Greenpeace folks out there cleaning birds last weekend. A couple of them were carrying signs; I couldn't get a good look, but did see the words 'Pro-Craft' and 'bio-hazard'.
Way to go Larry!!

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 03/16/04 at 23:32:51
Quote Print Post  
You're cracking me up, Jim!!!  Roll Eyes Grin

The oil spill is next to the building where Doug's advanced depth finder classes are taking place.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.... Love ya man!

Chris

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo