Normal Topic Got slimed! (Read 1781 times)
mattemrich
Ex Member

Got slimed!
02/21/04 at 03:58:51
Quote Print Post  
Embarrassed Hi everyone- new guy here-just wanted to drop a note to say thanks to Larry Sullivan for putting Greg and I on to the club and taking us fishing twice already. Also thanks to everyone at the last meeting for being so hospitable, also. Looks like there's a lot of comaraderie in this club. I'm looking forward to fish and fun!
    With that said; Larry, Jim, Greg and I went to Spanaway Lake today, and needless to say, someone brought the skunk with us. I don't know about Greg, but i sure learned a lot from Larry and Jim. I just need to learn how to perfect my catching skills.Smiley Thanks again everyone! Oh, if anyone wants to take some know-nothing tag-alongs fishing with them,(please!!!!!!!) Greg and I are both available every day except Mon. & Thurs, unless the wife puts the leash on.

P.S. What is Powerbait and why does Larry have so much of it?

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Re: Got slimed!
Reply #1 - 02/21/04 at 04:04:29
Quote Print Post  
Like he said....if ANYONE can take them fishing........JEEEEEEZZZZZZ!! I will be busy for the next two days cleaning the SLIME off my boat after fishin with them! Grin Grin A pleasure anytime guys!

IP Logged

mattemrich
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 02/21/04 at 04:15:23
Quote Print Post  
He was slippery, OK!!

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 02/21/04 at 18:08:13
Quote Print Post  
Larry has "Power bait" cause he never takes a lunch and therefore.....  Oh never mind.

You guys are certainly getting the grand tour if you are fishing with Larry.  If anyone can show you how to fish this area it is HE.  Like "power bait" what you learn from him will stay with you for a very long time.

Welcome to the club and Yes this club is full of comraderie and if you ever need to know something or need a helping hand don't be afraid to ask.  Course if the questions are really DUM then we will let Virgil handle them. Shocked

Also, if you know of anyone interested in joining be sure to invite them to a club meeting or fishin and someone will be more then happy to talk to them.

Rich

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo