Normal Topic Tournament web site coming together (Read 1342 times)
BillBrynteson
Ex Member

Tournament web site coming together
12/08/03 at 05:12:01
Quote Print Post  
Well, I finally have the nuts and bolts of the Tournament site complete.

I am working to get the complete results for both days of each tournament, you will see them as soon as I get them.  Larry and I are also working to set up as much history as we can gather, at least for the last couple of years.

This site will be a work in progress, so check back often to see what is new.  Also if you have any pictures let me know and I will find a way to get them from you.

Hey Kirk you out there....I need pictures of you, you and the family etc from the tournaments so I can complete some of the pages that talk about your winning a tournament!!  Roll Eyes

Here is the address if you do not have it.

www.bbrynteson.com

Thanks BillB

IP Logged

topjimmy
Ex Member

Re: Tournament web site coming together
Reply #1 - 12/11/03 at 06:25:46
Quote Print Post  
bill i have some nice tourney photos ill try to get them
to you asap Grin

IP Logged

BillBrynteson
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 12/11/03 at 13:22:33
Quote Print Post  
Thanks Jim

If you need me to pick them up Just let me know where and when and I will be there.

I know you used to be down on West Valley, if so I do not live too far from there and can meet you there.

BillB

IP Logged

Bill Brynteson
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 06/01/04 at 22:59:09
Quote Print Post  
I am revamping the site, with school and all, it is going slow, but will have it up and running this summer to give complete information about any and all tournament WBC holds.

I am also beginning to attempt to put together a tournament archive, so I am looking for any and all information that may be tucked away by past officers of the club.

So if you know  of any information please let me know so I can go after it.

BillB

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo