Normal Topic Final 2004 Tournament Lakes and dates. (Read 2964 times)
Larry S.
Ex Member

Final 2004 Tournament Lakes and dates.
11/09/03 at 04:24:33
Quote Print Post  
Well The Great Faz. and myself ventured to the fair city of Spokane today and here is the final list of sites for the WBC's tournaments for 2004.

April 24th and 25th.........Silver Lake....Thanks to Capitol City for yielding and moving their tourney to the prior weekend!

May 22nd and 23rd.........Tri-Cities-Wallula Pool.....We had Potholes for May but a 5 group logjam with 2 of them big 200 plus tourneys forced us to move past our primary (Potholes) and past our Alternate (Lake Wash.) to switch with our September choice and May...thus we will be at Potholes in Sept. No other clubs with us.

June 19th and 20th.....Banks Lake......... The Federation voted at this meeting to move from a three tourney qualifier system to a one tourney system so we could not fish the same weekend as thier 120 boat event.No other clubs with us.

July 17th and 18th.......Moses Lake....unapposed for Jack and Jill.No other clubs with us.

August 28th and 29th......Roosevelt no opposition. all other clubs at start of month.

September 25th and 26th.....Potholes ........Flip-Flop with May...no other clubs with us.

October 2nd and 3rd.......Lake Washington.....no other clubs with us.

A change has gone into effect that no clubs will be sharing permits....if a club is going to have a tournament they have to have a permit and no exceptions.
Hope this schedule looks as promising to you as it did us and look forward to getting to these waters in the Spring........although.....it is looking good next weekend! Hehehehehe

IP Logged

BillBrynteson
Ex Member

Re: Final 2004 Tournament Lakes and dates.
Reply #1 - 11/09/03 at 18:35:05
Quote Print Post  
Good Job and an "Atta Boy" to Larry and Faz!

Looks like a solid lineup with a lot of good fishing to be had by all!!

BillB

IP Logged

GotSix, Jr.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 11/10/03 at 13:50:07
Quote Print Post  
Nice job, guys! That sounds like a really sweet schedule!

Chris

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #3 - 11/10/03 at 23:29:18
Quote Print Post  
Hey Guys,
  Thanks for taking care of this and we do appreciate the "take charge and do it attitude"!  Keep your gas reciepts for this as the club should reimburse you for it.  Great job dudes!   DA PREZ

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #4 - 11/11/03 at 01:22:34
Quote Print Post  
Great work, guys!  This looks like an excellent schedule.  No complaints here!   8) Grin

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 11/11/03 at 17:03:12
Quote Print Post  
Way to go boyz,  just remember that being in the picking process won't guarantee you angle of the year!!!!!!!!!  I have reserved that spot for myself thank you very much.  And yes, that's a calling out of Kurt Holmes.  Can you reproduce last years results.... I think not mister. Shocked

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 11/12/03 at 00:15:42
Quote Print Post  
Actually Mark, as I said a while ago - 2004 sees the introduction of the "accent Rule". If your accent is West of Greenland - DQ ... this means I win!!!  Wink

I'm glad to see the schedule finds favor with members and I'm really looking forward to next season - I hope to see lots of boats on the water, let's show all these other clubs how to put on a tournament!!

Way to go WBC!!!!!

Faz

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 11/12/03 at 15:45:58
Quote Print Post  
CheesyLETS GO FISHIN!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo