Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) C.A.S.T. Event - Lk. WA (Read 3288 times)
Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

C.A.S.T. Event - Lk. WA
08/05/03 at 16:34:11
Quote Print Post  
Mark it on your calendars now - Sept. 6th, C.A.S.T. for Kids on Lake Washington, Coulon park. This is a CAN'T MISS summer event!

For more info, see http://www.castforkids.org or ask Jim Owens.

C'mon WBC! Let's make a great turnout!!

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Re: C.A.S.T. Event - Lk. WA
Reply #1 - 08/06/03 at 14:57:07
Quote Print Post  
I was at the c.a.s.t. meeting monday pm and was asked to find some volunteers for stuff.
   1)The big one, c.a.s.t is needing another"peg board" made to hang the keys on after someone backs your boat in for you and secures your truck. You will be given a # and your key will be hung on that # on the board until you come back in and give them your #,  (getting the picture)
   Spects, Need about 80 lg cup hooks. Hooks need to be 3 inches apart across and down, sturdy  'A' frame would be awesome!
   Any takers? you do the math on what that will take to make it and let me know if you are willing to help out.
   2) does anybody have an outlet or source to get leadhead croppie jigs. We have a big box of jigs but no hooks.
   3) were still looking for cookies, enough 150-200 people.
   4) still needing mac + pat. salad any ideas?
   5) we will be needing trailor backers as well. x4
   6) also need a count of shirts needed over 2x, if you come to the event and stay, it's free if not it will be $10
   I will add more later....this is the best place to tell you these things being that it doesn't have anything to do with the amBASSador program I can't put it in the news letter. Embarrassed Undecided

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 08/08/03 at 14:43:40
Quote Print Post  
I have a handy man that will build the new key orginizer/keeper, I think it will turn our great! your keys will be more secure when were done. Would anybody like to donate a 4x8 1/8 or 1/4 sheet of plywood?

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 08/08/03 at 14:59:12
Quote Print Post  
I can get one Virg...when and where?

IP Logged

Jim_Shaffer
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 08/09/03 at 01:59:16
Quote Print Post  
Larry
I'll split it with you!!!

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 08/09/03 at 19:14:52
Quote Print Post  
CheesyIt's a deal! the need is 1/8 inch, and if someone could bring it to my office that would be awesome! just give me a call the day before it comes my way. Thanks guys! V-DUB-YA

IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 08/09/03 at 20:36:11
Quote Print Post  
Virgil, I'm working the cookie thing.  I'll let you know soon if I can get them all. 

PS Virgil check your IM.

IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 08/11/03 at 00:27:43
Quote Print Post  
Virgil, I got the cookies taken care of.  Should have 200 some cookies.

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 08/11/03 at 14:53:17
Quote Print Post  
Cheesyawesome you guys.can acouple people help split the cost of the safty cup hooks? and hinges x4. Hooks 80@30-55 cents a pc. hinges...? let me know, thanks vw

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 08/12/03 at 18:50:02
Quote Print Post  
Virgil...  I got $20 cash money toward whatever.  So use it and I will get it to you.

Rich

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 08/13/03 at 14:36:33
Quote Print Post  
Richard, Thankyou very much for coming thru!! I won't see you before the tournie so good luck, stay safe and have fun...V-DUB-YA

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo