Normal Topic Nite fish-in (Read 2403 times)
virgilw
Ex Member

Nite fish-in
08/04/03 at 01:46:54
Quote Print Post  
It's a done deal, went well, lots of people, lots of boats, lots of back seats open, lots of good food, lots of fish caught, lots more to come, look for it in the news letter.
   Thanks to everyone that come to make it more fun! V-DUB-YA Cheesy

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Re: Nite fish-in
Reply #1 - 08/04/03 at 20:44:41
Quote Print Post  
V-W,  It was a pleasure to fish with you.  Although I am not sure that I would want to spend the whole night with you in a boat again.  I couldn't get any sleep with those "neon" legs lighting up the boat..haha

But all seriousness aside,  I appreciated the "back seat" experience  (fishing that is) .  You were a very good "front seater".  And anyone that has you  (fishing that is)   as an amBASSador would be "richer" for the experience.

Thanks, Rich

IP Logged

safecracker
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 08/05/03 at 01:01:43
Quote Print Post  
As this was my first fish-in, I want to thank Virgil and all who made it a great experience.
Been a long time since I've stayed up all night and had as much fun.
Thanks again; see you at Spencer in September.

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 08/05/03 at 15:04:56
Quote Print Post  
Richard?  Kiss  Tongue, It was my pleasure, Give me a call any time for a back seat, and I hope others offer seats to you as well because you made the trip fun.
   Jeff, spencer it is, hope you can come, and thanks for coming. VW

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 08/13/03 at 15:02:25
Quote Print Post  
HAY PLANS FOR FUTURE FISH-IN AND STUFF ARE CHANGING SO PLEASE READ THE NEWS LETTER CAREFULLY, COME TO THE MEETINGS, AND WATCH FOR MORE POSTS ON THE SITE. STAY SAFE OUT THERE! V-DUB-YA Wink

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo