Normal Topic SEPT. 13 - Save the date! (Read 2581 times)
sarge
Ex Member

SEPT. 13 - Save the date!
07/26/03 at 17:49:27
Quote Print Post  
Hi everyone,

The club's 65th anniversary summer picnic is scheduled for Saturday, September 13th. We will be having the festivities at Lake Sammamish's Vasa Park. Our picnic area will be right up against their swim beach, so if the weather is nice we can swim, beach our boats on the sand, etc.

This plans to be a family-oriented, laid-back affair. All friends and family are welcome! The main goal is to celebrate our club's longevity and success! More details and directions will follow in the days to come... for now we will at least have a bbq potluck and casting contest.

It's going to be a lot of fun, so I hope to see you there  Grin  8) If you have any ideas for activities, let me know.

Chris

IP Logged

sarge
Ex Member

Re: SEPT. 13 - Save the date!
Reply #1 - 09/09/03 at 15:50:03
Quote Print Post  
Hey folks,

In case you are thinking that the weather has gone to pot, and our summer is over, keep an eye on the 5 day forecast! I know that weather can be unpredictable this time of year, but it looks like this coming Saturday will be very nice with temperatures over 70 degrees!

Don't let weather keep you away from the summer picnic! We are going to have a lot of good food, and a lot of great folks are showing up. We're going to see some old-timers, and a lot of newbies. Keep an eye out for more details in the newsletter. I will be mailing it out tonight or tomorrow morning. If you don't get it in time, check the website here, because it will be emailed to Glenn as soon as I finish it.

See you there!!!

Best fishes,
Chris

IP Logged

Tnbasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 09/11/03 at 01:26:18
Quote Print Post  
Chris,

GOt the buckets, and some painted plastic lids if needed also for the casting contest.  Maybe a pre-planned map or directions for folks to download and print before saturday would be great

CHuck

IP Logged

sarge
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 09/11/03 at 20:31:38
Quote Print Post  
Hi Chuck,

Thank you for bringing that stuff. I appreciate it.

Directions were printed in last month's newsletter and also this month's. You can print those out from the newsletter link Glenn put up today in the "News" section of the forum.

I will see if I can put together a mapquest map and print it here on the website sometime today...

Chris

IP Logged

sarge
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 09/11/03 at 20:46:49
Quote Print Post  

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo