Normal Topic HELP!!  need a place to fish for BASS!!!! (Read 1854 times)
boxx_253
Ex Member

HELP!!  need a place to fish for BASS!!!!
07/18/03 at 07:50:13
Quote Print Post  
hey, guys! ,My name is Randy ,and  i have lived in Tacoma for three years now,i am just now getting back into fishing again,  i had a ruff time for a while since my father was my main partner. He died in 1986 and i have not picked up a rod since. 17 years.....tooo long!!!!! I have a renewed love for the sport and hope i can get some pointers on where to fish for bass and even some good tips wouldnt hurt! I am now disabled from a severe muscle disorder and cannot travel very far,is there any close to Tacoma spots i can try?.........Thanks for listening..........Randy....

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Re: HELP!!  need a place to fish for BASS!!!!
Reply #1 - 07/18/03 at 14:46:20
Quote Print Post  
Undecidedhang in there Randy, I don't know that neck of the woods and the folks that do are on a tournament, you might get more answers 1st of the week. hang in there Wink

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 07/18/03 at 14:58:45
Quote Print Post  
Hey Randy, Welcome, I would try at Spanaway lake and Harts lake...dont know if you have a boat or not but those are twp excellent places to start. Larry. p.s. Spanaway has some dock space and much more accessable shoreline to use...

IP Logged

Daryl_S.
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 07/18/03 at 16:13:24
Quote Print Post  
Randy,

There are a few lakes in the Lakewood area that are pretty good. American Lake, Steilcoom lake and one other I don't know the name of. It is located across from American lake off of Veterans Drive. I hope this Helps.

Daryl

IP Logged

boxx_253
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 07/18/03 at 23:32:29
Quote Print Post  
Thanks a bunch guys!!! hope to see ya out there some time!!!!!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo