Normal Topic C.A.S.T tournament (Banks) (Read 3112 times)
virgilw
Ex Member

C.A.S.T tournament (Banks)
06/16/03 at 15:07:22
Quote Print Post  
My money sponcer backed out on me so I won't be able to fish the Banks lk. tournie, But I am willing to go and help with it, But I will be needing a ride to get there.
   Is anybody going that way and have room for either me or me and my daughter? you know under the boat cover. empty rod locker? ???

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Re: C.A.S.T tournament (Banks)
Reply #1 - 06/17/03 at 14:36:58
Quote Print Post  
Anybody? Embarrassed

Work 425-656-5020, Hm 253-854-8911

IP Logged

pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 06/17/03 at 19:41:09
Quote Print Post  
Virgil-
Bob Brownlee was going to ride with me, but he might  be catching a ride with Rick Gagliardi instead.  You're welcome to ride over with me if he ends up heading over with Rick.  I am not sure however on when he'll be making that decision.  He was going to call Rick last night. 

Another thing to consider: I only have a pick-up truck and won't be leaving till around 4:30 or so.  I know these aren't the ideal conditions,  but if no one else can help....hey, the offer is out there if you need it.

Bob

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 06/18/03 at 14:48:44
Quote Print Post  
Thanks Bob, thats one step closer! would there be room for me to invite my daughter? and is that ride there and back?

IP Logged

sarge
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 06/18/03 at 15:09:02
Quote Print Post  
Hey Bob,

You are talking about going to the club's Banks Lake tournament this weekend, aren't you?

Virgil is talking about going to the CAST for Kids tournament...

Chris

IP Logged

pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 06/18/03 at 21:23:51
Quote Print Post  
Yes Chris that is what I was talking about.  I thought C.A.S.T. was going on the same weekend as our tournament.  I will call up Virgil and clear up any confusion. 

Sorry Virg!

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 06/19/03 at 14:43:10
Quote Print Post  
???Thanks Chris, Thats alright Bob thanks anyway. HAY PEOPLE, I'M STILL LOOKING! Embarrassed

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 06/25/03 at 13:47:37
Quote Print Post  
Embarrassedstill looking! Embarrassed

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #8 - 06/25/03 at 16:01:05
Quote Print Post  
Hey Virg, it's Wednesday and you haven't recieved a response via the Web by now.  It's apparent to me that the folks visiting the message board are either not going or don't have an extra seat.  My suggestion to you would be to get on the phone and make some calls.  Try Jim Owens, he probably knows of a few people you can contact.

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 06/26/03 at 13:37:24
Quote Print Post  
been there done that,

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo