Normal Topic Gone...bye-bye......... (Read 1087 times)
Larry S.
Ex Member

Gone...bye-bye.........
05/16/03 at 14:47:21
Quote Print Post  
Hey Clubbers, I will be unavailiable to answer posts for the next two weeks as my annual trek across Eastern Washington begins today. I hope questions can wait till the Potholes tourney or the Jamborree and look forward to all the fish we can handle. I should have reports from some of the lakes over there upon my return.
For those who have not been to a Jamborree here is some more info...
Three days of fishing.....
Sat.- First a free breakfast of eggs sausage and stuff then 5-6 hrs of fishing (Should be approx. 170 boats in three flights) casting kids competition....oh there are divisions for the kids based on age and all species are allowed we might want to Potluck or something for the dinner or eat from the local estab. 
Sun.- The big fish day around 7-8 hrs of fishing  followed by a barbeque (3-4 $) and a lecture by a high ranking BASS speaker and some more events.
Mon.- Scramble day for the last day a challenge...3 hrs of fishing which will make or break the standings. All the anglers points get added together to determine the ranking and if you sign up and either dont fish or zero....your points are counted as a negative for total man-hours of fish time and we drop in ranking. Plus there are individual standings.
A large raffle will take place to close out the event with the Awards ceremony and for some the long trek home...be ready for a 8-9 hr trek as you and 200.000 folks are heading the same way.
Should be a HOOT as it always is and for those looking at new or different boats...you will never have another opportunity to see so many boats in one place.
See you all there and remember this fact..."You wont kiss your wife till she brushes her teeth, but you will not hesitate to kiss a fish who swims in its own Toilet"
smoootch........smootch.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo