Normal Topic Rob Maglio is still alive (Read 1553 times)
Rob_Maglio
Ex Member

Rob Maglio is still alive
05/01/03 at 13:12:46
Quote Print Post  
Hey I'm glad to read you guys are all stickin fish. Sorry I haven't showed my face in awhile. I got a job with the Auburn School District as one of their Auburn Police Officers so I have been attending the Police Acedemy. I will keep me from Fishing Tournaments this year probably. I don't know how my weekends will be scheduled when I get out of here. I have been able to get some time on the water though. I went to the Potholes the 26th and even though the wind hit hard i was able to stick four fish in about 5 hours even though two pulled off. I plan on hitting the water again this weekend but not sure if I will be east bound or not. I will miss the campouts with you guys. They were fun. I will try to attend some meetings to hi to everyone. Gidd luck on the season and we'll see if I can attend any fish-ins or something.....Rob

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Re: Rob Maglio is still alive
Reply #1 - 05/01/03 at 14:39:25
Quote Print Post  
Cheesy Hey Rob. congrats! We will also miss haveing you out on the water with us, Keep in touch and stay safe out there!!  V-DUB-YA

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Re: Rob Maglio is still alive
Reply #2 - 05/01/03 at 15:31:06
Quote Print Post  
SHHHHHHH.....Dude watch it, Narc......dont talk to him...Oh Sorry Rob.....Good to hear from ya and dont forget we will be on Lawrence Lake this Sat! Check out the Fish-in section for info and remember........Choke Holds are not allowed on the Tournament Director. he he he See ya later! Larry.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo