Normal Topic Silver Lake Again! (Read 2789 times)
Daryl_S.
Ex Member

Silver Lake Again!
04/14/03 at 02:08:33
Quote Print Post  
Hey all,

Didn't go to Lake Sammamish after all. Good thing, or I would have missed out on the best fishing I've had in Washington to this date. Got on the water at 7:00am, water was 53 degrees and a bad wind. I caught my first fish at 7:30, a 5.5 lbs Largemouth ( My biggest for me in WA.)  Then 2 cast later I broke off a fish that was comparable to the first. I then caught my next fish about 10 min. later and it came to 3.3 lbs. I then went through a dry spell for about an hour and then caught a 2.0 pounder. I was then rewarded with another 2.6 lbs bass 20 min. later. Then it was a good 2 1/2 hours before I caught my next fish which was a 3.1 lbs. Largemouth. I was happier then hell to catch those fish.
Then my partner decided to wake up and he caught 2 fish within 5 min. and they averaged about 2 1/2 lbs.
We were into the fish all day it was really hard to detect the bite in the wind. It was my overall best day in Washinton Yet.

See you guys in the Silver Lake Open

Daryl

P.S. Larry, you know what I was using. (See previuos Post )

IP Logged

sarge
Ex Member

Re: Silver Lake Again!
Reply #1 - 04/14/03 at 23:55:58
Quote Print Post  
Cool, Daryl! That sounds great!

Yes, this definitely wouldn't have happened at Lake Sammamish Grin HEHEHE.

Chris

IP Logged

Daryl_S.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 04/15/03 at 01:46:23
Quote Print Post  
Chris,

I just found out at the Sammamish Open held by the Puyallup Hawg Hunters that there was two 18 pound bags weighed in. There was also alot of bags in the mid-teens. It might be a good time to hit the lake.

Daryl

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 04/16/03 at 03:42:54
Quote Print Post  
Silver Lake Open still has 13-14 spots open for the tournament Sat. 19th just for those interested.

IP Logged

sarge
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 04/17/03 at 01:48:38
Quote Print Post  
LOL, Daryl! Here, let me eat my foot for a second...

MMMMM, Sweatsock....  Grin

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #5 - 04/17/03 at 03:31:29
Quote Print Post  
More like open mouth, insert body!   Shocked

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 04/17/03 at 04:58:29
Quote Print Post  
Now that Larry mentions there are some open spots...anyone out there feel like entering and willing to put up with me as a backseater???

Call me?

Office 206-461-1282
Home 425-771-0613
Cell 206-550-8538

Faz

IP Logged

Daryl_S.
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 04/17/03 at 07:31:57
Quote Print Post  
If you want to fish Silver Lake open you better get a hold of Rick Riemer. Last night at the club meeting he had 27 boats. They are allowed 35 for the tournament. Last year they had 6 boats sign up the morning of the tournament. Its cutting it pretty close to just show up.

Daryl

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo