Normal Topic C'Mon, I got an excuse! (Read 1686 times)
Larry S.
Ex Member

C'Mon, I got an excuse!
03/23/03 at 00:56:04
Quote Print Post  
Hey there, having been sick for 5 days now I think I have an excuse for not posting any lake reports, so what about the rest of ya? hmmm?.......Waiting.........

IP Logged

Hunter
Ex Member

Re: C'Mon, I got an excuse!
Reply #1 - 03/23/03 at 02:00:07
Quote Print Post  
The only fishing I have done is Banks lake. (3-16-03)Only thing to report is 43 water temp.  Won't be long. Last year I caught my biggest SM very early in the year on banks. I'll hit it again next weekend.

Hunter

IP Logged

Daryl_S.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 03/25/03 at 02:11:57
Quote Print Post  
Hey guys, I fished Silver Lake Saturday. The water temp. was 46 degrees, which I thought was outstanding, for the weather we have been having. I arrived about 6:30am and caught my first fish(3 lb largemouth) about 9:30 on a Tube bait. I caught my second fish (1.8 lbs) on the same bait about 10:15. I had to work the bait very very slow to get bit. Those were the only two bites the whole day. The water temps came up to about 49 degrees by the end of the day. I waited all day for the sun to come out, but it waited until I left at 4:30. Don't think the largemouth won't bite because its cold. You just have to work the bait slower than you ever had to before.

Daryl

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 03/26/03 at 23:34:42
Quote Print Post  
Daryl,

Are you free tomorrow to get go fishin?
Call Me Russ @ 253-876-0613

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo