Normal Topic Turkey Weekend Perch Outing?? (Read 2968 times)
RussBaker
Ex Member

Turkey Weekend Perch Outing??
11/27/02 at 00:33:51
Quote Print Post  
Grin Grin

Hey all you Perch Jerkers out there,

I am planning a trip to Lake Washington this weekend to load up on some perch. Does anyone want to go as a backseater and or meet me out there for some good old fashion fun?
Russ

IP Logged

Hunter
Ex Member

Re: Turkey Weekend Perch Outing??
Reply #1 - 11/27/02 at 03:05:43
Quote Print Post  
I was out there sunday off Groat PT.. I set anchor and we started to catch them. Then the wind came up and blew us off or hole.  I need a bigger anchor, as the wind was not that  stroung.But while we were there I was getting a fish per cast. Or atleast a bite. It was alot of fun on my little ultralight with light line. I might be out there this thursday. Need to check with my sweety.  Roll Eyes
Look for a green and white Starcraft.
Is there another ramp to use other than the one under I 90 for $7.00?

Hunter

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #2 - 11/27/02 at 06:40:09
Quote Print Post  
Rumour has it Gene Coulon park is $3 during the off-season. But I have yet to personally confirm it. 

There's another launch buried in the marina SE of the I-90 launch (Newcastle?), but I don't know what the fee is.  I've launched from it before (years ago - prefee days), but it was kind of run down.  I think they've improved it since.

There's also a launch at Sand Point, but again, I used it way back when before fees were imposed.  I don't know what the fee is now, if any, but there's a ton of parking and several ramps to select from.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 11/27/02 at 19:39:50
Quote Print Post  
I may be able to go just have to see which day.....will keep updates as it gets closer.

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 11/27/02 at 20:07:21
Quote Print Post  
Barring unforseen earthquakes etc., I plan on being out on Sunday.

Smitty

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 11/27/02 at 23:09:15
Quote Print Post  
I'd love to go Russ, not sure if I have clearance to take-off, but would love to get back out and hit them again!! Same thing happened this past weekend, they just got bigger each cast....

IP Logged

REDCHAMP
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 11/28/02 at 05:21:30
Quote Print Post  
Hey Russ,
Call me about the perch fishing. My son is going to be home for Thanksgiving so I thought I'd take him perch fishing on Lk Wa on Fri or Sat. Let me know when you're going.
RC Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo