Normal Topic lake washington (Read 2898 times)
marktfd88
Ex Member

lake washington
09/27/02 at 05:09:47
Quote Print Post  
Hey everyone,
  Went fishing on lake washington today.  What a great day with light overcast skies and very little wind.  That withstanding.  I had my typical day on washington.  Very little succes.  I caught alot of nice perch though and kept some for dinner tonight.  I did manage to catch 4 smallies.  1 on a carolina rig with a tiny brush hog in green and the rest drop shotting with a green senko.  They came out of the east channel under docks in 10 to 20 feet of water.  I started out on the west side of mercer island with no luck.  Didn't fish my way over to the east side until noon.  Did nothing at coleman point and then hit some docks on the east channel for the smallies.  Hope it helps everyone for the team tourney.  I will be thinking of you guys.  I unfortunately have to work on the tournement weekend.

Mark Maderos

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Re: lake washington
Reply #1 - 09/27/02 at 16:27:24
Quote Print Post  
Thanks lots, Mark. Tongue Bummer bout workin..

IP Logged

The_Rev.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 09/27/02 at 23:58:12
Quote Print Post  
I was out Monday (22nd) and caught 9 - all in 30-35 feet of water.  The largest was 5#5oz on a homemade crankbait.  Try out a little deeper Larry and see what happens.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 09/28/02 at 01:18:16
Quote Print Post  
Myself and Mr. Brian Hudgens will be out pre-fishing lake Wash. in am (Sat.28th) from the East Mercer launch if any are interested in fishin around........yes a chance to brainstorm for what should be an excellent turnout as it is in our backyard! so lets see what we can come up with just remember....all will be watching!! he he he he. Oh.....and Faz............you have spent the most time....er ....outside of the Rev and L.G. so not to put any pressure on but.................. Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Marc_L
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 09/29/02 at 15:47:01
Quote Print Post  
I do believe i heard him say Drivers meeting at  Six but it wouldn't hurt to be there Early

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 09/29/02 at 17:10:55
Quote Print Post  
Well the fish are biting just how hard are you willing to work? Myself and Brian Hudgens pre-fished lake wash. Sat. and came away with a six fish limit around 11 pounds all on plastics and all deep......did hear someone whooping and hollering in Newport shores so some largies might be roving that area as we fished the outside drops from Kirkland to Coulon fish needed lots of time to look at baits and dead sticking was the rule. Hope to see you all at the "Teamer" on Sat-Sun. Larry.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo