Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) March Fish-in (Read 30690 times)
RussBaker
Ex Member

Re: March Fish-in
Reply #60 - 03/02/05 at 17:35:10
Quote Print Post  
Smitty,

Bring the DOG.
RB

IP Logged

TeamEagle
Ex Member

Reply #61 - 03/03/05 at 17:31:49
Quote Print Post  
Ok, it's Thursday and it's safe to start counting down the hours until we hit the WATER! 45 and counting, FISH in the BOAT!

Carlos Shocked

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #62 - 03/03/05 at 19:05:17
Quote Print Post  
Well,
  I would love to come, but I am working on Friday so I won't get off work until Saturday morning.  Hope you guys and gals have alot of luck finging them. 

Oh by the way Larry, this is our pre fish time for the upcoming Silver Lake open.  Slay'em buddy.

Mark

IP Logged

TeamEagle
Ex Member

Reply #63 - 03/04/05 at 20:17:42
Quote Print Post  
18 and counting!  Cheesy

"Fish in the boat" Shocked

Carlos

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #64 - 03/04/05 at 21:18:53
Quote Print Post  
Well I'm sorry to hear you can't make it Mark. You'll be keeping us safe though! See ya next time.

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #65 - 03/04/05 at 21:39:16
Quote Print Post  
Hey Rob,

Terry S., Danny G, and myself will be rolling up in the white hooptie at 6:30. Terry is bringing his boat, but Danny could use a backseat if there is one open. If not, no biggie fishing three in the Skeeter machine. Danny can't really pitch anyways... We'll let him throw a nightcrawler and bobber out the back.

Chris

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #66 - 03/05/05 at 00:04:23
Quote Print Post  
I think I'm bringing 2 others also. There should be boats without people...hopefully. Guess we'll see.

IP Logged

ylfylf
Ex Member

Reply #67 - 03/05/05 at 01:37:18
Quote Print Post  
OLA!
I'M coming!!!  Jerrie here ...  I will show up at the restaurant, Spiffy's, with Brenda.  Grin I'll need to follow from there!  I have been neck deep in paper's and studies Angry, so have not been on here,
but, I wouldn't want'a miss it for the world Cheesy.
Will check posts, but, what time are y'all arriving at Spiff's and the boatlaunch Roll Eyes?  Brenda has the directions for us, but, I want to be sure to follow someone. Wink
Jerrie Smiley
(ylfylf)

IP Logged

Chris B
Ex Member

Reply #68 - 03/05/05 at 01:58:28
Quote Print Post  
I'm bringing my little boat.  I won't need a back seat, nor will I be able to provide a back seat.  Its cramped enough just by myself.  My buddy at work says after fishing with me for 2 hours his legs go numb hahaha. 
See everyone there !!

Chris

IP Logged

Weedwalker
Ex Member

Reply #69 - 03/05/05 at 02:56:43
Quote Print Post  
Hey Rob, I'll have a back seat open. Bree wanted to go in a bad way, but I felt that 2:30am was way to early for her to get up then fish all day. Undecided  However, It looks like we'll have enough boats if everyone shows up that says they will so we only have to put two people per. boat. See you guys in the morning at spiffys!! Cheesy   Brian (The Weedwalker)  Dream of BIG FISH!!! 8)

IP Logged

BassingWoman
Ex Member

Reply #70 - 03/05/05 at 03:01:06
Quote Print Post  
Brian - that would mean actually getting 'sleep' tonight..... do you think I CAN SLEEP tonight.....????
    Hummmmmmm..............NO! Hopefully I will......just like waiting for Xmas day.......when I was a young girl.
     Brenda.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #71 - 03/05/05 at 03:40:22
Quote Print Post  
read back through the thread....some will be at Spiffeys at 0430.......see ya'll there.

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #72 - 03/05/05 at 04:06:15
Quote Print Post  
Brian,
I don't have to dream. I just have to think back about 3 hours. I hooked and landed another largie. OrDella slamin is what I'm going to start calling it. That flippin stick I showed you Brian has caught all my bass this year. This time when I set the hook it didn't budge. Oh i love that feeling. It just picked up and took off. Had my little sister in the boat. She thought it was huge. It was a good day. 1 fish 4 1/2 lbs. I can't wait until Silver. I'm looking to catch my 7lber. At least I'll be dreamin of her. Now that's dreamin big unless the dream of winning the Classic consumes my thoughts.

IP Logged

The_Rev.
Ex Member

Reply #73 - 03/05/05 at 05:21:27
Quote Print Post  
Hey, Hey, Hey! 

I got all my work done at the last second... and am going!  I'm not set up for it - everything is rigged for smallies - but since it's not a tournament - who cares. 

I'll have a seat in my boat too!  See ya there!

IP Logged

BassingWoman
Ex Member

Reply #74 - 03/05/05 at 06:05:21
Quote Print Post  
Cheesy   REV - I AM SO HAPPY YOU'RE COMING TOO!!
                 YAHOO -- HEY I'M CRAZY FOR BASS !!!!!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo