Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) March Fish-in (Read 30687 times)
Chris B
Ex Member

Re: March Fish-in
Reply #30 - 02/20/05 at 19:15:02
Quote Print Post  
I will also make the drive if I can find a back seat.  Maybe even bring the baby bass boat if I can't.  Smiley

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #31 - 02/21/05 at 02:10:46
Quote Print Post  
Chris,

If you eat those I recommend everyone be way down wind from you.
Russ

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #32 - 02/22/05 at 15:41:50
Quote Print Post  
Het Chris remember no one stays on shore at the fish-ins. Meaning you don't need to pre-arrange a backseat. More boats are a plus to help with this concept.

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #33 - 02/25/05 at 06:10:55
Quote Print Post  
Alright, Who's getting pumped for the Silver Lake fish-in? Boy has the weather been awesome or what? If it stays moderate like this I think we will be in for a real treat. I hope you boaters are bringing them. It seems like we will have a good showing like in February. I think we can hear of people catching some 4-5 lbers. Remember that anyone is welcome to bring some food. If you have mom's favorite dessert dish recipe then share it. Deviled eggs are a favorite....Rich...hmhmhmh. Chips, dips, cookies and crackers work too. Only a few more weeks.........    

IP Logged

Weedwalker
Ex Member

Reply #34 - 02/25/05 at 06:37:40
Quote Print Post  
I've heard reports of a couple 5lbers and 1 over 7lbs allready this year!! 8)  I'd probably go down there this weekend except I'm still trying to hook
bree up with a 3+ smallie at Wa. I'll wait until the fish-in to torment those largies....... Wink    Brian (The Weedwalker)

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #35 - 02/25/05 at 07:52:47
Quote Print Post  
Brian,
I have to tell you that the largies like blue jigs. Got my first largie of the year today. Yes Sarge I caught one of my pets as you call them. Caught it in about three feet at the end of a fallen tree. Would have easily gone 2.8. Nothin huge but a good start to the year. So whos ready for jig fishing in Silver. I know I am. Potential of 10lber. Oh yeah. Lets get it on.

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #36 - 02/25/05 at 16:10:32
Quote Print Post  
Hhmmm....Chili dogs and deviled eggs.  That is going to make for an interesting trip home.  "The funk will knock you to your knees"

But now I will have to "sugar-up" the wife even more.  O.K.  I will take one for the club.

See you there,  Rich

IP Logged

TeamEagle
Ex Member

Reply #37 - 02/25/05 at 17:32:02
Quote Print Post  
Oh man I'm there in my mind right now. I can't wait, this is better than Christmas! A few 5's and a 7 already Get 'R' Done

Carlos

IP Logged

MUSKIEMAN
Ex Member

Reply #38 - 02/25/05 at 21:20:31
Quote Print Post  
I can't wait till Silver Grin I took my gear out of storage from my move here from Minnesota and I can only practice flipping into a coffee can so many times before I pull my hair out from bass fishing withdrawl, whats left anyway. Being a non- boater and all my connections here are slim to none so I am looking forward to getting to know everyone. I guess I am use to BURRRRR ICE FISHING right know but I will get the hang of fishing open water all year long. long time bass fisherman I can adapt to changing ICE conditions. HA,HA,HA

see ya at silver

IP Logged

Weedwalker
Ex Member

Reply #39 - 02/25/05 at 22:14:04
Quote Print Post  
Hey Nick, I'm there with you buddy, I hooked and lost my first largemouth of the year yesterday at Spanaway. (About 2 1/2 to 3 lbs.) "Daaaammmm!!!!!!!!" Embarrassed Water temp in the open was 45* and 51.2* in the back of the coves. It was under a dock in 2-3 ft. of water.  (The Weedwalker)

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #40 - 02/25/05 at 23:23:15
Quote Print Post  
I myself am having withdraws about fishing. My mind is going crazy. Guys don't get any ideas. This weather just poors it on.
Help,Help
RB

IP Logged

TeamEagle
Ex Member

Reply #41 - 02/28/05 at 18:58:29
Quote Print Post  
Has anyone been to Washingtonlakes.com today someone caught a 6lber in 2 feet of water on a pig and jig. Sounds like fun to me!

Carlos

IP Logged

TeamEagle
Ex Member

Reply #42 - 02/28/05 at 23:25:53
Quote Print Post  
Opp's that report was for Silver Lake I got so excited I forgot to mention that. Does anyone want to make a guess about the weather for this Sat.

Carlos

IP Logged

BassingWoman
Ex Member

Reply #43 - 03/01/05 at 00:44:53
Quote Print Post  
Smiley I am so waiting for Saturday!!!!! Hope I get sleep at night as that DAY approaches!
     I have a jig-n'pig rod ready, a spinnerbait rod ready, and a crankin' rod ready just itching to be used!
    WHAHOO! Let's kick some BASS butt! YAH! Bring IT ON!!

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #44 - 03/01/05 at 04:43:27
Quote Print Post  
You guys are Awesome.......The energy is contageous!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo