Normal Topic Spokane (Read 1081 times)
Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Spokane
10/12/03 at 22:16:47
Quote Print Post  
Hey folks, if you ever find yourself in Spokane, make an effort to visit White's Outdoors (http://www.whitesboots.com). ; For those of you who haven't seen it, this is a "must" if you're into bass fishing.

This place is like a "mini" Bass Pro Shop (for those of you who have been to Bass Pro Shops, you know the term "mini" is relative!).   They've got the largest selection of bass lures and gear that I've ever seen in Washington (and yes, I've been to Auburn).  They also have a very good selection of high-end apparel (Exofficio, Columbia, Filson, Pendelton, etc.) as well as flyfishing gear.  They even have a fish tank with several 6+ lb bass and a few trophy walleye in it.  And if you like taxidermy, the place is decorated with some incredible displays of wildlife and fish trophies.

Their website doesn't do them justice, though.  It shows only the tip of the iceberg in terms of their selection.

Also, the Outdoor Warehouse next to the Valley Mall is worth checking out too.  A HUGE array of soft plastics!!  Good prices too.  The place is like a GI Joes on steroids.

Just thought I'd let you know in case you find yourself lost in Spokane one day.   Smiley

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo