Sticky Topic 2024 Tournament Stay/Launch info (Read 197 times)
John Wright

2024 Tournament Stay/Launch info
01/15/24 at 16:55:55
Quote Print Post  
Hi y'all, your friendly neighborhood Tournament Director here, just thought I would reach out and give a rundown on the launch sites/campgrounds for our tournaments this year as many of the sites are already beginning to fill up. Only having lived in Washington for 3 years I don't have as much experience on these lakes as many of you but I can let you know where I will be staying but feel free to stay wherever is most convenient for you based on launch site.

So without further ado:

April 13-14 Lake Sammamish [TEAM]
lake sammamish state park launch

May 18-19 Moses Lake [INDIVIDUAL]
I have never personally fished this lake but will most likely be in one of the hotels in town. Launch location will most likely be Cascade Valley Boat Launch but we are sharing that tournament with another club so this may change depending on where they are launching from so more on that when I hear back from their TD.

June 8-9 Banks Lake [INDIVIDUAL]
Coulee Playland for stay and launch

July 13-14 Riffe Lake [TEAM]
MossyRock Campground for stay and launch

August 17-18 Lake Roosevelt [INDIVIDUAL]
Coulee Playland for stay launch at Spring Canyon

September 14-15 Lake Tapps [INDIVIDUAL]
Launch out of Lake Tapps Park (You will need to reserve your launch parking spot about 30 days out)

October 19-20 Potholes [TEAM]
Staying and launching at Potholes State Park
These are subject to change as we get closer to tournament dates should the need arise but this should get everyone off to a good start with reservations. Looking forward to the 2024 season!
« Last Edit: 02/25/24 at 10:53:23 by Darren Thomas »  

IP Logged

John Wright
WBC Member

I Love WBC!

Re: 2024 Tournament Stay/Launch info
Reply #1 - 02/20/24 at 12:48:28
Quote Print Post  
***APRIL TOURNAMENT CHANGE***

Due to conflicts on Silver Lake in April the tournament has been moved up 1 week to April 13-14 and will be held on Lake Sammamish.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo