Normal Topic Looking for a partner for Potholes team tourney (Read 841 times)
Randy Robbins
WBC Member

I Love WBC!

Looking for a partner for Potholes team tourney
09/22/22 at 11:48:01
Quote Print Post  
Afternoon,

If anyone is looking for a partner for the Potholes Team tournament I am available to fish with you. This is my first year in the club and I have fished with Chuck in three tournaments this year. I am more than willing to pay for gas, split camping, and bring snacks. Feel free to email me at randyrobbins@hotmail or my phone number is four258028496.

IP Logged

FishinRev
WBC Board Member

I Love WBC!

Re: Looking for a partner for Potholes team tourney
Reply #1 - 09/23/22 at 07:51:16
Quote Print Post  
I just want my fellow club members to know that Randy has been THE best back-seater I've ever had.  He is a dedicated angler, and more importantly - a great person.  He's extremely positive, encouraging, and sincerely thankful for the opportunity to fish from your boat.  He shares the cost without hesitation, and keeps your boat clean.  In other words he is the ideal back-seater.  Don't hesitate to offer him a place on your boat, you will enjoy your time together on the water!

IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Reply #2 - 09/30/22 at 14:15:14
Quote Print Post  
There is a chance that my partner may not be able to go. I'll know by Monday. If he can't go, and Randy hasn't lined something else up, he could join me. Wish I could finalize a plan sooner but can't.

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Reply #3 - 10/29/22 at 07:04:52
Quote Print Post  
I figured I'd add to Chucks praises of Randy. We fished Potholes together. 15 minutes into our first day Randy boated our Big Fish (4.82) and another 3+ pounder. He had never thrown a swimbait and asked "how should I fish it?". I gave him simple directions of "cast out, let it sink to the bottom and reel SSLLOOWW". 15 minutes later, he had put nearly 8.5 pounds in the boat with 2 fish. We had a blast. I won't hesitate to have him fish with me again. Great guy, pleasant and can obviously catch em Smiley

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo