Normal Topic October Team Tourney (Potholes NOT American) (Read 712 times)
5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

October Team Tourney (Potholes NOT American)
09/22/22 at 05:22:02
Quote Print Post  
Remember all, the dates for the Oct Team Tourney have not changed HOWEVER, the location has. We will be at Potholes launching from the state campground launch. I'll be arriving Friday mid day and will be taking early sign-ups. More to follow in the next week or so.

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Re: October Team Tourney (Potholes NOT American)
Reply #1 - 10/01/22 at 07:25:43
Quote Print Post  
See you all next weekend.  All info above applies. Call me on my cell if you need any questions answered. I will post meeting time and blast off time later in the week but plan on an early start. Be on the water before the sun begins to rise.

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

derik
WBC Member

Re: October Team Tourney (Potholes NOT American)
Reply #2 - 10/04/22 at 16:56:50
Quote Print Post  
Calvin and I will be at sites 6 and 7.  Come hang out Saturday well fire up the grill and have a potluck!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo