Normal Topic Bass Club Jamboree. (Read 602 times)
Larry S.
Board Moderator

Bass Club Jamboree.
04/28/22 at 07:15:08
Quote Print Post  
Hoping to get 10 or more people for the Bass Club jamboree over Memorial Day weekend on Banks Lake. The tournament scoring is based on a factor of 10 so we need at least 10 but more is better and we try to help every one get fish by sharing patterns and info.
The tournament is I believe 20 bucks entry and the have breakfast stuff and a dinner with raffle on Sunday.
Post here if you want to participate and call coulee Playland and tell them your staying in western Bass clubs area as we share a bunch of sites.
Could be 70-80 boats in this event.

IP Logged

Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Re: Bass Club Jamboree.
Reply #1 - 04/30/22 at 07:15:47
Quote Print Post  
Larry, noah, myself are going. Trying to get mikey/jose to go. We need more. Kodiak is thinking about it too. I’m gonna be there for five days I’m hoping to hang out with some Western bass club members And have a good time. You don’t have to worry about spots they have a section reserved it just for western bass  so if you want to go we can make it work. Even if a backseat is needed post so we can see what can be done. Any questions at all contact me or larry!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo