Normal Topic Moses Lake Help (Read 4257 times)
G.Harris

I Love WBC!

Moses Lake Help
08/30/18 at 10:56:05
Quote Print Post  
I'm headed to Moses in mid-September for a kayak bass fishing tournament, but I've never fished the lake.  Pretty sure we're going to be confined to Moses, and I've never done more than a 3-mile paddle, so not gonna be slipping into potholes or covering every square inch of the lake. Any advice on locations to try/start or anything else y'all can think of?

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Re: Moses Lake Help
Reply #1 - 08/30/18 at 12:28:22
Quote Print Post  
Where is the starting point/launch?  Cascade park?

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

G.Harris

I Love WBC!

Reply #2 - 08/30/18 at 12:49:06
Quote Print Post  
It hasn't been posted yet... I may get my choice.  We will probably meet at a common park, and then everyone will get in their trucks and launch from wherever they want.  It's a catch-photo-release tourney using TourneyX as a score card, so we don't have to bring anything back to a weigh-in...

IP Logged

Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Reply #3 - 08/30/18 at 21:38:06
Quote Print Post  
Clear out for Terry on this one. Hopefully he sees this

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #4 - 08/31/18 at 07:42:40
Quote Print Post  
I can't think of any spots spots near launches, I've only fished there a handful of times.  I would fish under the main highway bridge if you're close.  A Big Fish of the weekend during one of our club tournaments was caught within a mile of the Cascade Park launch as you pass the camping sites, random Tule type of shoreline most likely.  He either had a all electric boat or a small outboard boat so he didn't go far.  He's also the only WBC member I know that's caught a 11 lb bass in WA.  Cheesy   The big fish are there, just fish hard and be on your game.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo