Normal Topic Lake Chelan... (Read 2897 times)
Larry S.
Board Moderator

Lake Chelan...
08/07/15 at 06:01:28
Quote Print Post  
Unfortunately I will not be able to make the Chelan tournament..... I have a reservation at Kamei campground... let me know if anyone needs it as I have to call them by Monday.

IP Logged

karl7feet
Ex Member

Re: Lake Chelan...
Reply #1 - 08/10/15 at 19:01:19
Quote Print Post  
Who's going to the lake Chelan tournament this weekend?

I'm going over and am wondering if anyone wants to caravan over early Friday morning, say meet at 6 AM at the North Bend Starbucks before driving over.

IP Logged

bradpjohnson
WBC Member

I Love WBC!

Reply #2 - 08/10/15 at 19:07:42
Quote Print Post  
I'm going over the night before or 2:30 am Friday.  You are more than welcome to follow us.

IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Reply #3 - 08/11/15 at 05:48:07
Quote Print Post  
Tyler and I will be heading over about then Karl.  Text me Thursday evening and we'll solidify a plan.  Also, there will be an extra bed in the big green rolling turd (RV) if someone that doesn't have the most comfortable situation lined up wants to claim it, you're welcome to it. The A/C and lack of Mosquitos sure is nice after a long day fishing....

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

derik
WBC Member

Reply #4 - 08/11/15 at 16:41:24
Quote Print Post  
I'll be there late on Friday.  Can't leave till 3:30pm.

IP Logged

karl7feet
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 08/11/15 at 19:05:35
Quote Print Post  
Don, I'll text you Thursday night to firm up time to meet Friday morning. Sometime around 6 AM I hope.  Talk to you then.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo