Normal Topic Major League Fishing on Outdoor channel again (Read 1584 times)
karl7feet
Ex Member

Major League Fishing on Outdoor channel again
01/01/15 at 18:51:53
Quote Print Post  
Major League Fishing is starting up again on the Outdoor channel so set your DVR's to record.  On Comcast I am seeing shows listed now as MLF and MLF Selects instead of the old title of Major League Fishing, which may affect whether your DVR will record it or not.

IP Logged

Darren Thomas
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Common sense isn't so
common anymore.

Re: Major League Fishing on Outdoor channel again
Reply #1 - 01/02/15 at 14:43:05
Quote Print Post  
Yep, on DirecTV it is MLF as well. I'm recording it this Sat. My problem in the past has been trying to get the shows recorded and watched in order since they provide zero information about any episode. I love the show but if they don't include any way to know which order the showings are supposed to be in and which lakes I'm gonna have to bail on the series. I've talked to them as well on their forum about it.

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #2 - 01/04/15 at 03:13:19
Quote Print Post  
I was able to catch enough of it to see KVD win and the battle for fourth place to move on.

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Darren Thomas
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Common sense isn't so
common anymore.

Reply #3 - 01/05/15 at 17:16:32
Quote Print Post  
It was a good one, the leader board swapped quite a bit on that one. I checked the guide and of course, after the first episode none of the following episodes have any information on which one it is or the date or anything. Metadata is the most basic of basics when it comes to digital media. WTF?

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo