Normal Topic CAST for Kids (Read 1643 times)
Castman
WBC Member

CAST for Kids
07/09/14 at 12:31:19
Quote Print Post  
Check out BassFan.com today and share with all the fisherman you know. It would be much appreciated.  Go to http://www.bassfan.com/docktalk.asp#.U700WxaWQ9I

Sorry don't know how to do a link.  Too old. Maybe the first person to read this can do that on the next reply.

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Re: CAST for Kids
Reply #1 - 07/11/14 at 02:06:32
Quote Print Post  
Jim, you're smarter than a carp on a stringer. You posted a link that works,  I just scrolled down the page it took me to until I was at the C.A.S.T. for Kids story, watched the video. If I can find it the rest of the world should be able to.

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Castman
WBC Member

Reply #2 - 07/11/14 at 13:12:04
Quote Print Post  
Thankx Rodney, but I did it accidentally.  I had not idea what I was doing.

By the way, right now I am in Ontario, Canada.  I am headed to Lake Simcoe. From what I understand it is one of the best smallmouth lakes in Canada.  A group there is putting on a charity tournament for CAST. So Sue and I decided to make it a destination on our vacation/work/act like I'm retired trip.

After this event we are headed to Kansas for a Take A Warrior Fishing event.  We are doing this all in our new motor home.  Pictures later.

Take Care

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #3 - 07/12/14 at 14:12:10
Quote Print Post  
Smiley  Saw the picture of it all on Facebook this morning. That is great you have crossed the border,  may them kids all catch big ones.

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo