Normal Topic Boater Education Website (WA State Boater Card) (Read 1340 times)
Darren Thomas
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Common sense isn't so
common anymore.

Boater Education Website (WA State Boater Card)
03/20/14 at 14:47:48
Quote Print Post  
Hi guys,

We had a discussion at last nights meeting about what websties were offering low cost or free Boater Education certification. Here is the site I used, it was easy, quick and cheap:

https://www.boat-ed.com/washington/

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Re: Boater Education Website (WA State Boater Card
Reply #1 - 03/28/14 at 17:41:08
Quote Print Post  
Also...be ready for some enforcement as the powers that be will be stepping up things... talked to a friend on a certain marine detachment on Lake Washington and their officers will be doing random checks for cards and also safety equipment and as we all know..... once a revenue generator starts, it never shuts down!!! Cry

IP Logged

Glenn_May
WBC Member

Re: Boater Education Website (WA State Boater Card
Reply #2 - 03/29/14 at 03:37:50
Quote Print Post  
No worries. I got my card last year, and Keri got hers a few years ago...ya know, when it was free and only took an hour to take it?  Made me feel dumb because I waited so long!

We were checked out by the coast guard in Portland years ago (fishing the Columbia), and once they realized we had everything up to spec, they spent then next 1/2 hr drooling over the boat.  I guess they hadn't seen a bass boat before. LOL!

The people that hate you, don’t know you.  They dislike the funhouse mirror image they have of you.
IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo